Debugged?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama been debugged?

• Yes! I did it all by myself!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! Somebody helped though.

• Not yet, but I'm planning to.

• I would but I'm so far on my tama!

• NO! I WOULDN'T IN A MILLION YEARS!

• it's kinda halfway debugged.

• Yes, but it broke.

• Debugged? What is that?

• I have more than one and some are and some aren't.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are supposed to keep the battery in when you debug it. Then an egg will pop up and you click reset. If the egg hatches right away, you did it right. Then you can choose your tama and do hyperspeed mode, etc. etc.

i find debugging 'cheating' also.... however id rather pplz do it for little kids if its their first tama and stuff..

then they can get the one they want.

however i do have a question about debugging.

since im not going to reset my tamas it doesnt matter to me that much..

can you pick genders in debug mode?

cuz no one ever said..

and do u hafta reset when u do?

or can u download too?
when you debug i know a way you can pick genders (i tried this on my v1, but i'm sure it's true for v2 and v3) normally you get a boy, but if you hold down all 3 buttons and then push reset, you'll get a girl. you always will get a boy if you don't do that. (again, i only know this on V1!)

You are supposed to keep the battery in when you debug it. Then an egg will pop up and you click reset. If the egg hatches right away, you did it right. Then you can choose your tama and do hyperspeed mode, etc. etc.
i've debugged all of mine, and left the battery out. it still works. there's not a reason it would not work. the reason debugging works is because the lead from the pencil connects the two semi circles and then it activates a whole new side to your tama.

[quote name=.: :unsure: :.' date='Feb 28 2006, 04:21 PM] i've debugged all of mine, and left the battery out. it still works. there's not a reason it would not work. the reason debugging works is because the lead from the pencil connects the two semi circles and then it activates a whole new side to your tama.

You are right.

There are two other other semicircles on the board too. When all three are scratched with the pencil. You get Demo mode. I don't exactly know what it is for.

I cant take out 2 of the small screws.Its wierd can someone help me?

i want to make my own backround, but i dont know which way to turn the screws! Which way?!?!?!?!?

I debugged my V2 and I thought it was cool for like 10 MINUTES! It takes the fun and the great feeling you get when you rase it normally. Don't debug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back