Debugging A Tamagotchi V6/Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys if u need a spare v6 to test it out ask me i have 2 wave 1 ones :)

dont do it

i tryed

EPIC FAIL

i saw Debug

and it was challenging

there was not a button on top of it or bottom

SO DONT DO IT

Thats cool,but just one thing.

When members tell others to be careful about debugging they are not "wining" they are simply being cautious.Besides,if they didn't tell them we would have many members with broken Tamagotchis.

"Ruin My Tamagotchi?" Yeahhh, right, I debugged my V4.5 over 10 times now, Works PERFECTLY. Some people these days. Pshaww. I'm experienced at taking things apart and easily figuring them out. HERE IS ANOTHER STORY! Less Gruesom.

Story: Ever since I was a child, I would find my dads screwdriver set and take apart my or any other electronic and fiddle with them, Toys/Handhelds/Watches/Electric Cars/RC's...Half the time they would break, but as I got older and older and older, I decided to start learning about Curcuit Boarding, how data worked, what Sautering (SP Error?) Guns worked, and I remember at the age of 11 I built my very own remote controlled car, which took hundreds of dollars, but my dad helped me. I'm 19 now and I'm STILL taking things apart. I haven't 100% Learned how to reprogram them but hey, that's what I'm going to college for, sorta xD.

So yes, Debugging a Tamagotchi is as easy as using the restroom and watching movies. I love taking things apart, It's so fun to see how everything works. Especially if you know how to connect them to computers. Which I don't...but hey, I'll learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. No debug half circle thingies. BanDai probably doesn't want tons of people signing in to TamagotchiMusic City as Spot, Mocha, Nazotchi, or Dazzilitchi.

hey debuging is so easy yust scratch the lines to the rigth and to the left of the debug sing with a pointi thing like a pencil so easy but be careful you may mess up and the tama will act crazy so be carefull

;) the two lines that are next to the debug sings are the debug buttom

yust scrath them with a pencil :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back