DEBUGGING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
x_x Mine's probably impossible to debug. I tried doing exactly what you said and it was still a normal tama. XD

well, then you probably have missed something during the process. What type of tamagotchi is it? is it a connexion, devilgotchi,angelgotchi or connection? because connexions don't debug as far as i know.

Santatgotchi//

I'd get it. I've never debugged before. My brother says that it's like cheating when you get to pick your characters.

wow thats really helpful!! i already debugged my tama before i read this. i didnt like it debugged so i undebugged yesterday morning. now its back to normal lol. but anyway, thats really going to help out others that dont no how to debug! :D
:D :D :o How Do You Undebug Yor Tama? :D :D :D :D :D :D \

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't reccomend De-Bugging. It is cheating and it kills your Tama faster. Why should an innocent little Tama die because YOU cheated?
So what if i cheated its not like im going to jail for debugging my tama im glad i did it becase i dont want my tama no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back