DEBUGGING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway thats all right. If you wish to un-debug it all you have to do is the opposite and erase the pencil marks off the debug thingy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't reccomend debugging. Enjoy your time you have with your tama, even if it is pixels. It's a real good payoff to see yoour hard work evolve into a good character. :(

I have one that's debugged and the background is changed...

performing tamagotchi surgery is only complex to people who make it hard, and it's rewarding knowing you've altered one of your favorite toys to your liking. Just make sure you have an extra before you do it, because breaks can happen...

I do recommend debugging if you want something fun to do with an extra tamagotchi.

B) i can't take off the four little screws ! how do you do it? can someone help me? fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) B) B) :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:
u just need to by a tiny screw :hitodetchi:

DON'T DEBUG A V3! It messes it up! Just thought I would warn you...

how can u tell if it in hyper mode and why is my tama stuck on two year old? 0y sister and i started ours @ the same time and hers is 4 years old.

wow thats really helpful!! i already debugged my tama before i read this. i didnt like it debugged so i undebugged yesterday morning. now its back to normal lol. but anyway, thats really going to help out others that dont no how to debug! :huh:
How do you "Undebug"? ^_^

:unsure: i can't take off the four little screws ! how do you do it? can someone help me? fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :( :huh:
you need small simple miniture srcewdriver :p :p :p

i say for people who really want to get it right, they should find a site that gives them pictures and step by steep instructions. Because !!WARNING!! debugging is not reversable and could screw up your tam forever.

hey thats good! but whatever u do, DONT EVER EVER EVER DEBUG A V3!! IT RUINS THE WHOLE THING! soemone told me this! U CANT ENTER PASSWORDS AND STUFF!

Its best to do it on a v1 or v2!

quick note: Tired of it taking sevrel days to get your tama an adult? Just hit C. It seriously works, I swear. xD
:furawatchi: where and when do you hit C?

:furawatchi: DONT DEBUGG :p iF you debugg your tama and its a v3 u wasted your money and u pretty much odnt have a 3 and u cant do passwords if u debugg it ot u cant have all the games it stupid !!

And you could break your tamagotchi doing!!

dont do it spoils it alot trus me i did it to my old tama v2 and it was rubish really so dont!

BuT I GOT MY V£ KNOW AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO SPOLI IT :angry: :angry: :eek: :eek:

I think this is the best Debugging guide i have ever seen. It has so much detail, that it beats a pictured one by a mile. I say, Bring on The Debugging!

Thank you very much Matthewbriagotchi. Here are some of the questions answered: I used a phillips head screwdriver ( a very small one) to undo the screws, and yes, you can undebug your tama. You undebug it by repeating the process untill you come the the part where you draw the line inbetween the circles except this time, you erase the line. Then, go through the process backwards

Hope that solved some problems

Santatgotchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back