DEBUGGING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow The Screws Are Tight I Have Not Got It Yet And I Have 1 Thing To Say I Am Slightly Experinced In electricity And I Know That Lead Is A Semi-Conductor Because It Includes Zinc so Metal would Work Better

the screws r soooooooooooooo hard to get off but i asked my dad ask someone whos strong :)

my 1 doesunt say debug or any this to do with that it says reset and other number things

my freinds 1 has it because we did it together but my dont have it

WWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY WHY

Heyas all, I just wanted to mention that if anyone needs help with debugging and would like some pictures, I made a livejournal entry that has a detailed explanation of how to open up, and change the background on your tama, as well as info on the debug option.

Slight warning, there is some PG-13ish language on the page but nothing too offensive.

https://jypsy27.livejournal.com/10611.html if you are interested.

I made this last july, so it is designed for the V2s but I plan on changing my background on my V3 soon, and will then make another LJ post about it.

I also changed my background recently again, since as you will see in the pictures, the one i selected was entirely too dark...Live and learn! :furawatchi:

(by the way, i just found this site, was looking for a new one since it seems mimitchi.com is never updated, seems like a friendly bunch!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow interesting website. but even if you do change the background whats the point? overall interesting guide

santatgotchi

hehe the point of hacking anything, "because you can".

I've seen a few threads on customizing your tama, and this is a really neat way, i think to make it yours. I did notice that the real background for tamas is somewhat reflective, and I think that aids in how easy it is to see the tama.

But the new one i printed out is looking really good. I just lightened up a similar image to the one that i used it the first experiment, then printed it out, cut it to the right size and put 'er in.

:huh:

dude... all you have to do is unscrew the 5 screws and scratch the debug circle... stop acting like its so great.
It is pretty great, dont be mean. . .Because if you do it wrong, you could risk having a broken tama

Very, very, very hard to get a screwdriver that works on those stupid screws :D :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant get the four little screws out they are in so tight! i asked my dad and my mom to do it but neither of them can get it either!i have a ver.3 :lol:

ican'y turn the semi cricle and do u have to turn it in a cetain way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back