DEBUGGING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesnt work! I tried it exactly how you said and it didnt work and now my tama is skrewed up! My screen went blank and I pushed random buttons for about 30 minutes and it didnt work!!! :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :angry: :angry:

The same thing happened to me. its reallly annoying!!!! :D But eventially if you press buttons for like an hour it will come back alive.I tried it.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't recommend debugging but everyone can do it..it's a way to get secret characters...?

i debugged my tama and i will suggest that if it is your favorite tama DONT DO IT!its almost like cheating and you fastforward it by pressing the c button! B)

This doesnt work! I tried it exactly how you said and it didnt work and now my tama is skrewed up! My screen went blank and I pushed random buttons for about 30 minutes and it didnt work!!! B) :D :D :D :D
You also thaught rom test didn't work, Mimi333- Debugging is no longer a roumer, it's a real trick that yea. . Can make youre tama break.

Not cool, but you have to be a real pro and have more than one tamagotchi to have it almost work if lucky.

~Mango

Yes.you must be a real pro to do it. you also should have another tama just like Mongo Tama said. i had another one and i used my bad one anyway! :)

Debugging is like killing your tama faster, it poisions it with fast moving time...I really don't reccomend it...

I love it, hit C once to go to hyperspeed, then again to go back to normal.
yeah thats the best part!

if you have an enginerring parent:

ask them if they have a sodder to help you debug.

~what it does~

a sodder is a wire [for those of you who dont know] and its soft and it easily rubs off on things. it is meant for connecting electrical things. your tama half-circles that are used for debugging are electrical! it will conduct easier and you will be more likely to be sucessful!

[note: if not, just keep to your pencil lead.]

i like cant get the four tiny screws out,how do u do it.....anyways my friend debugged hers and cant un debug it cause shes hates the hyper speed thing cause then theres like no point to tama's.weeelllll thats what she said i want to debug mine and i just cant get the 4 screws out!!!!!!! :huh: :) :eek: :p :D :( :( :huh: :( :(

Well, if you really want to know. you need a very small screwdriver(really small) and you may need special glasses and alot of light. then, very carefully poke the screwdriver into the slot and very carefully(slowly too) unscrew the little screws. It is very hard to do and may take alot of practise or just get your mom or dad to do it.

santatgotchi--

I don't reccomend De-Bugging. It is cheating and it kills your Tama faster. Why should an innocent little Tama die because YOU cheated?

Because you want to test something out.. Its their own money.. They can do whatever they want. Debugging is extremely easy, and from my experience, acually hard to break it.. I had to press really hard with a pencil for it to work.

Debugging is less risky, and easier than what you think.

//Haze

i'm a new member can someone help me out

i have a v3 and some passwords won't work

how does every one get them things were you get picture near group members

did you know you could also undebug? it works if you have a debuged connection- it can also be v1, v2, or v3. just open up the backing again and erase the pencil marks. if all goes well, your tama will be back to normal. it really does work. i've done it many times when i get sick of having a debuged tamagotchi. the reason it works is becasue it open the once closed circuit. the lead of the pencil closes that circiut, allowing you to explore more things with your tama! you can also turn your connection into a connextion! when your tama is opened up and you see the circiut borad, look in the upper left corner (kinda in the middle too) and you should see 2 sets of semi cirles that say JP1 and JP2. rub them both with your pencil and walla! you now have turned your connection into a connextion! B)

Debugging is like killing your tama faster, it poisions it with fast moving time...I really don't reccomend it...
First, let me say this: Ha!!Haha!! that is hilarious!!! It's not alive!!! You can't poison something that's not alive!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back