Decorating Ur Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to do that lol. I have 3 (like I said in my intrduction) so they might look cool. :(

heyz people!!!! i'm back` pheww i got all my examz out of the way!now i can concentrate on tamatalk ^_^

ok another idea is......(drum roll)

the knobby bit hanging off the tamagotchi! -

u could swap it with another tamagotchi because:

1. i had a pink version 2 and it came with this HORRIBLE camouflage green knob thingo

and i really hated it but when i got my version 3 i swaped it so they matched!

2. u can always mix and match colours so it doesn't look plain with the same boring colors.

expect plenty more of me in da holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Ok i think people have said this but sometimes when you go to the mall you see people putting shiny sequin thingies on their cells well put them on your tamas!!!!

(no i haven't done this but i imagine they look awesome!!)

heyz people!!!! i'm back` pheww i got all my examz out of the way!now i can concentrate on tamatalk :p
ok another idea is......(drum roll)

the knobby bit hanging off the tamagotchi! -

u could swap it with another tamagotchi because:

1. i had a pink version 2 and it came with this HORRIBLE camouflage green knob thingo

and i really hated it but when i got my version 3 i swaped it so they matched!

2. u can always mix and match colours so it doesn't look plain with the same boring colors.

expect plenty more of me in da holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean when you say "the little knobby thing"? It sounds like a good idea but I don't really know what you mean.

GotchiGirl96

[SIZE=8pt]Hmm, sorry if someone already mentioned this. I didn't see it.[/SIZE]

Since glues and paints can potentially run inside the egg and cause a Tama-disaster, maybe you could try these neat little adhesive gems?

They usually come on sheets, like this: here

They're usually sold as phone or iPod decorations, sometimes skin or nail jewels.

In my experience they're really sticky and they stay that way for a long time--I like to decorate my iPod with them--and the only problem is that some kinds will leave a little bit of sticky goo behind when you peel them off.

You can buy them at Claire's, for one (plenty of other places I'm sure, but they usually have cute ones, like stars and fruits). You can get them at the Sanrio store too~ I had a Chococat iPod for a while (these are SUPER STICKY--ad really affordable).

As for other stuff...

If you want to put on bead or other things, maybe a glue stick would be safer? Since it doesn't run and drip and make great yucky messes. =3= Of course, stuff doesn't like to stick to it as well, either.

Oh, and keyrings! Lots of them~

From your resident gluer of things to other things (heehee),

ICHIGO ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Yahh i used nailpolish for my v1, and like i totally screwed it up.

Those are great ideas! You're very creative! I like the Beads, and Clay ideas! Please post more ideas! Wonderful! :D

-Tama_Luvah :D

Yea thats a cool idea B) ,

but on the sticker part it can kinda make a spot after it comes off cause i put stickers on my tama and made sticky spots after it came off.

Thanks 4 posting your idea and nail polish can be bad :wacko: .

one idea is that you could make a friendship bracelet and attach it to the ring on your tamagotchi

heres how to make one

you need

.some different coloured string

.some sissors

.a smooth surfice

.celotape

instuctions

First find a flat surfice and with your coloured strings celotape them onto the table

Then make your design e.g a plait

When you have finished your design put a knot at the end

Carefully take the celotape off and make a loop

Tadah!!!!!!! now attach it to your tama

I sell custom-made keychains for your Tamagotchi's. Also I make beaded wristlets to keep your tamagotchi with you all the time and it help prevent accidental drops. Also my keychains can be used on anything ... Purse, Backpack, Wallet, and of course your keys. The prices for my custom-made keychains range from $1.00-$5.00 and I make them in the COLOR of YOUR CHOICE. Come check out my website ... CLICK HERE to see examples and if you'd like to get one of your own. Each keychain also includes a surprise pack which if you're Lucky you might find a Tamagotchi Trading card inside. :angry: Please. have a look and the site is 100% secure.

ok ive read most of the 'decorating tamas' topics and found that most of them use nail polish,and that is all they have.SO i've decided to give more ideas on decorating tamas!!

**``Key Rings``**

what u need:

-string

-beads

-any little charms

-scissors

what to do:

1.cut the string at desired length.

2.string the beads in a way that u like

3.put the little charm at the end and tie a knot.

4.Attach it to the silver 'O' on the side of the tamagotchi.

5.Tada!! u have a cute little charm for ur tamagotchi!!!

**'' Stickers ''**

i heard stickers are wonderful to put on ur tama especially on the back so why not try it without any nailpolish  :)

i tried the nailpolish and it took the paint away from my tama so do not use it

**'' MORE COMING SOON ''***

tell me if they r good ideas!!!!

tama-007
I use the stickers from the trading cards to decorate my tama! 1 pack of trading cards! I found out how to get hinotamatchi and gozarutchi on these trading cards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have Three(3) packs of the Tamagotchi Trading Cards and planning to get more to giveaway to customers of my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back