Decorating Ur Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, not to be mean or anything but Tama 007, people come up with ideas, and I know this is your board, but you tell them that 'people' don't like this and 'people' don't like that. You may not like to, but I feel like your talking for everyone. It might be better to say "I do not like.."

My friends put white-out on their's, a thin layer, ONLY ON THE FRONT, and it looked really cool.

I *personally* like my tamas, but I might try out the altoid case with clay thing!

Cool ideas! I know I have posted on this forum once before but I have another question.

For a V3 if you make charms with string for it is it safe to tie them onto the antenna of the v3? You know like the hinged parts is it safe to tie string onto them? Because I think it would look cool if you could tie things on the antenna.

:wacko: :mametchi: :mametchi: :rolleyes: :mametchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i started thinking some more and then i thought that model magic would work much better.it's softer and fluffier and won't be so scratchy.and you don't have to bake it,just leave it for a while....

Has anyone ever tried Modeling Paint?

Small canisters of paint used for painting small models of anime figurines/toys.

i really like the tips! I will be trying them soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :wub: :)

pretty cheese pretty sorry im just random :D i agree with that random chick what is a lanyard?! :angry:

Very good ideas. But i got a yellow V3 with stars and i tried stickers but nothing really matched. :huh: Any advice?

Quote - ChaiBrynn

Ok, not to be mean or anything but Tama 007, people come up with ideas. And I know this is your board, but to tell them that ‘people’ don’t like this and ‘people’ don’t like that.You may not like to, but I feel like your talking for everyone. It might be better to say ‘’ I do not like..’’

You know that actually is mean :angry: i know people come up with ideas and yes i did say PEOPLE but they DONT have to listen to me, i like to i make it like a generalisation (definition it's a statement that is true in MOST cases but there can be SOME exceptions)

do u get what im trying to say?

i think most 'people' do.

maybe you should just read this topic again and get your facts right before you fax them. :wacko:

Quote - ChaiBrynn somthing about your friends using liquid paper

u say they use it on the front liquid paper gets dirty easily

my friends had this tamagotchi it's white' ( u no the screen with the part of the 'egg' cut out [where the screen's supposesd to be]

n it got scratched a bit od the paint got off she got liquid paper n covered it with a tiny dot n later on it was darker then the other bits n it totally stood out.

so in other words... 'people' do not like to use liquid for these reasons and other reasons.

Oh and a lanyard is like this thing

(plastic, material etc...) you hang keys off or mobiles, you know you put it around your neck.

♣ Tama-007♣

ideas will be coming in the next holidays coz i cnt go on the computer that much except in holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
um what colour are the stars? are there alot of them? is it a transparent yellow or just normal?

post any ideas you have on this board!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back