Decorating Ur Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ive read most of the 'decorating tamas' topics and found that most of them use nail polish,and that is all they have.SO i've decided to give more ideas on decorating tamas!!

**``Key Rings``**

what u need:

-string

-beads

-any little charms

-scissors

what to do:

1.cut the string at desired length.

2.string the beads in a way that u like

3.put the little charm at the end and tie a knot.

4.Attach it to the silver 'O' on the side of the tamagotchi.

5.Tada!! u have a cute little charm for ur tamagotchi!!!

**'' Stickers ''**

i heard stickers are wonderful to put on ur tama especially on the back so why not try it without any nailpolish :blink:

i tried the nailpolish and it took the paint away from my tama so do not use it

**'' MORE COMING SOON ''***

tell me if they r good ideas!!!!

tama-007
will you make me an avvie? pm me.

if u want an avatar pm me!

if you have any ideas add to this topic!!

♥ tama-007 ♥

k i'll say it again...baby socks as tamagotchi protectors which you can decorate

that is so cool. thx for the tip! do u mind if i tell my classmates? :lol: :ph34r:

I think I'll keep my tama the way Bandai made it...it looks nicer with its original blue camo look anyway.

About the case idea...

What if you took a bubble tape container,

poked a hole in it,

did your idea of covering with clay,

paint clay and hook case on landyard or keychain or something else!

It`s like our ideas combind!

:mametchi: tama_rockstar :mametchi:

whatabout this...what if you took one of those like altoid sour candies or an ice breaker mint tin and put a little bit of clay in the inside on both sides and then close it with the tamagotchi inside (probably wanna wrap it in plastic wrap or something) and then open it and take it out and put in more clay if you have to until it fits perfectly then either let the clay harden like that or put it in the over,then that way you have a case for it and it can't move around on the inside and get dinged up.......................did that make any sense???

i did that key ring key chain idea thing and did my own little twist to it. ill post a picture later. thanx for being so creative and keep posting your ideas, plz!

Excuse me, may a put a few ideas of mine?

Well, first you could put white out on your tama and draw over it

Then, you could make a mini tama house

Then there is always changing the background *PM me for details*

Thanks in advance!

liquid paper/ paint n anything liike that is NOT a good idea to put on ur tama - it could totally wreck it.

MORE IDEAS COMING SOON

- tama-007

thats really cool! Instead of beads and string i just put stickers on mine.

looknohands

ok ive read most of the 'decorating tamas' topics and found that most of them use nail polish,and that is all they have.SO i've decided to give more ideas on decorating tamas!!

**``Key Rings``**

what u need:

-string

-beads

-any little charms

-scissors

what to do:

1.cut the string at desired length.

2.string the beads in a way that u like

3.put the little charm at the end and tie a knot.

4.Attach it to the silver 'O' on the side of the tamagotchi.

5.Tada!! u have a cute little charm for ur tamagotchi!!!

**'' Stickers ''**

i heard stickers are wonderful to put on ur tama especially on the back so why not try it without any nailpolish :D

i tried the nailpolish and it took the paint away from my tama so do not use it

**'' MORE COMING SOON ''***

tell me if they r good ideas!!!!

tama-007
Thanks! :huh:

LOL! Nail polish. I used paint on my V2, it was quite funny :D . The Tamagotchi was fine. But Nail polish contains more... rough chemicals than non-toxic craft paint! Use mini-stickers that will come off easily if you want to remove them.

StarTama :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back