Decorating Ur Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*tammy-lover* when you say the stickers fall off -that's good!

so then u cnt only have the one design for a long time!!

more ideas will be coming soon!!!

*tammy-lover* when you say the stickers fall off -that's good!so then u cnt only have the one design for a long time!!

more ideas will be coming soon!!!
?? I tried the charm idea. It's good!

*tammy_lover* what i mean - is some people get bored with the same design. so if it falls off time for a new design!

Some girls at my school make beaded geckos,I wonder why.I think they should put them on their tamas(lol).I made a beaded butterfly,it's huge,but when I find it,I'm gonna put it on my V3,since my V2 has a sticker.Great ideas there,Tama-007!

crazy idea
No Idea is crazy, but since your new, please read the rules and regulations of tamatalk,

please dont SPAM

happy posting :ichigotchi:

and beaded geckos sound nice :furawatchi:

thankyou people for your great additions for tamagotchis!!! and wonderful comments!!!

i really like the clay idea.i have the V3 with the hawaiin flowers all over it,and i love it;so i don't think i'll be nail polishing it :furawatchi:

how about baby booties,or baby socks.if you get socks for like newborns,you can do lots of stuff with them.you can put your tamagotchi in them to protect them if dropped and keep them from getting scratched,and to decorate them you can use sharpies or paint or nail polish (if you still like the idea) or you could sew on beads and buttons.you could also stick on sequence (is that how you spell it?) to the tamagotchi if you don't like stickers

ok ive read most of the 'decorating tamas' topics and found that most of them use nail polish,and that is all they have.SO i've decided to give more ideas on decorating tamas!!

**``Key Rings``**

what u need:

-string

-beads

-any little charms

-scissors

what to do:

1.cut the string at desired length.

2.string the beads in a way that u like

3.put the little charm at the end and tie a knot.

4.Attach it to the silver 'O' on the side of the tamagotchi.

5.Tada!! u have a cute little charm for ur tamagotchi!!!

**'' Stickers ''**

i heard stickers are wonderful to put on ur tama especially on the back so why not try it without any nailpolish :wacko:

i tried the nailpolish and it took the paint away from my tama so do not use it

**'' MORE COMING SOON ''***

tell me if they r good ideas!!!!

tama-007
Ah... why NOT nail polish I ask? Just wondering.

mimitchis_rock13579 Posted on Aug 19 2006, 04:48 PM

QUOTE (Tamagotchi-007 @ Aug 4 2006, 03:44 AM)

ok ive read most of the 'decorating tamas' topics and found that most of them use nail polish,and that is all they have.SO i've decided to give more ideas on decorating tamas!!

**``Key Rings``**

what u need:

-string

-beads

-any little charms

-scissors

what to do:

1.cut the string at desired length.

2.string the beads in a way that u like

3.put the little charm at the end and tie a knot.

4.Attach it to the silver 'O' on the side of the tamagotchi.

5.Tada!! u have a cute little charm for ur tamagotchi!!!

**'' Stickers ''**

i heard stickers are wonderful to put on ur tama especially on the back so why not try it without any nailpolish 

i tried the nailpolish and it took the paint away from my tama so do not use it

**'' MORE COMING SOON ''***

tell me if they r good ideas!!!!

tama-007 

Ah... why NOT nail polish I ask? Just wondering.
i said NOT nailpolish because i once used nailpolish and it took all the paint and it got inside the tamagothci and wrecked it. :wacko:

and no i'm not one of those clumsy people i was actually careful while putting the nailpolish

and gruvigirl77 people don't like putting glue onto their tamas 0_o

thank you

glue?i suggested baby socks.if you want to decorate them,you'd obviosly do it when the tamagotchi isn't in them

oh...i thought they had like sticky backs or something like stickers did...oh wait i think i messed up and said sequins cuz i couldn't think of the name of them...you know those fake little gem things?thats what i meant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back