Decorating Ur Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...thats a great idea!!!I always make my tamagotchi cases out of material that my parents don't want anymore

and stuff but I never thought of baby socks before! They're perfect cos normally they have little cute pictures of animals and everything on them!
I sometimes use Mobile Sox if you want, they work too!

Ooh, that would annoy me! Sorry, definitely not for me but you can get mobile phone holders and you can set your tama up in them so you can see what theyre up to while your on the computer and stuff and sometikmes you can use it for ur phone too! Multi tasking!

I have something I'd like to contribute, *big sigh*

Painting your Tama

What you need:

solder

soldering Iron

spray paint

small screwdriver

extra time

parental assistance

How to do it

Unscrew the screw in the back and take it out. Now unscrew the 4 small screws. Take it apart, use the soldering iron to get the speaker wires out of the speaker. Now unscrew the circuit board and take it out. Take out the LCD screen and the little piece of plastic in front of it. Take out the key ring. Now take the buttons out so all you have is the plastic shell. Use the spray paint and paint the shell, then allow it to dry (2 coats will work nicely). Re-solder the speaker wires back to the speaker. (Or, leave them un-done if you want a silent Tama!) Put Tama back together. Your Tama now has a personalized shell!

Painting your Tama

What you need:

solder

soldering Iron

spray paint

small screwdriver

extra time

parental assistance

How to do it

Unscrew the screw in the back and take it out. Now unscrew the 4 small screws. Take it apart, use the soldering iron to get the speaker wires out of the speaker. Now unscrew the circuit board and take it out. Take out the LCD screen and the little piece of plastic in front of it. Take out the key ring. Now take the buttons out so all you have is the plastic shell. Use the spray paint and paint the shell, then allow it to dry (2 coats will work nicely). Re-solder the speaker wires back to the speaker. (Or, leave them un-done if you want a silent Tama!) Put Tama back together. Your Tama now has a personalized shell!

i never heard of decorating tamas with nail polish. thats a good idea (not the nail polish) i might try the beads.

I knitted my tamas pouches so that way they are the perfect size. If you know how to knit its super easy! I also made my tamas beds and blankets to protect them at nite too!

~Shilo~

I like your Ideas my mum helped me make a friendship bracelet type dangley thing for my tama. it has red white and blue chevrons to go with my Union Jack tama>>>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
>____>

just buy the available accessories.

xP

or decorate the container it comes in

i have had several tamagotchi's and i LOVE to decorate them!!! the charm and the stickers work REALLY WELL!! if you want to add some shimmer to you tamagotchi, just get some bling-bling stickers, they look like little jems, and they don't take the paint off you tamagochti!! bling-bling will really set your tamagotchi apart from others!! ;) :huh:

the ideas are so cute :angry: !

nail polish doesnt ruin dem , cuz i painted 3/4 of mine wit it , but im glad you took the decorating thing to a new thought ;) .im gunna try the charm idea , it sounds REALLY cool!

you could also try peel off nail polish :angry: . i 4get wut its called , i think water based?that way it peels right off

NEway , its awsome that you could start a new type of decorating :angry: .

~HoTaGoTcHi~

Painting your Tama

What you need:

solder

soldering Iron

spray paint

small screwdriver

extra time

parental assistance

How to do it

wy would i do that my tama could break!!!!!!????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back