Depression

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thats deep! well... pleese pm me and i can help u! im good at these things :( P.S what DID happen to u? :(
Its something that I have a hard time getting out online because I'm ashamed of it. I've let it rule my life. I've never been in a relatinship and in a way I'm afraid of guys. I was abused by a family member, and I don't mean beaten when I term it abused. All I can say is that I'm trying to forget it and move on with my life. Its not easy but its the road I have to walk until my deathday. I've in a sort of way have forgiven the person but I don't consider him family. Like I said if I ever have kids I will never let anyone put a hand on them. No child deserves to be abused and I am all for those people who go online to catch preditors. Children need to be protected from sick people like that. Thats why it bothers me when people on TT throw their self pictures and where they live online. Who's to say there isn't some 49 year old guy pretending to be a child or teen to get off on a child. TT needs better rules like no self pictures under 18, just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back