Depression

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I cry alone at night for no reason too. :[I don't know why- I really don't have anything to cry about but I just feel all sad inside occasionaly.
D: Sometimes that happens to me TO.

I remember like 2 days ago...I started listening to a

song in my bed, and writing in my diary, when I just

started crying. I had no idea why. I just wanted to cry.

<.<

D: Sometimes that happens to me TO.
I remember like 2 days ago...I started listening to a

song in my bed, and writing in my diary, when I just

started crying. I had no idea why. I just wanted to cry.

<.<
Ok good, so I'm not alone.

It just feels wierd, like it's about nothing... but then again it is...

I was depressed once. Not too long ago, actually. It was over something very very personal. I don't really like to talk about it. Now, though, I feel much better. I laugh more and I smile for everything.

Probably just mood swings.Or PMS.

All girls go through it.
The wierd thing is it doesn't happen at any other time- just on the occasional night.

I don't think it's really a mood swing for me because right before I get like that I'm usualy more indiferent than happy or sad. o.0

The wierd thing is it doesn't happen at any other time- just on the occasional night.I don't think it's really a mood swing for me because right before I get like that I'm usualy more indiferent than happy or sad. o.0
I absolutely hate moodswings. They ruin my day completely. One moment I'm happy and cheerful and the next im depressed and sad and I feel like dying. I get my boyfriend worried like that. =/

I absolutely hate moodswings. They ruin my day completely. One moment I'm happy and cheerful and the next im depressed and sad and I feel like dying. I get my boyfriend worried like that. =/
o.o I dunno, I don't really have mood swings.

Either that or I just don't notice. But I'm

mostly cheerful and happy the whole day through.

=D

Moodswings, Never

I am just a girl lost in this world, having lost practically everything I am always like this -.- I never ever felt real happiness. Never, but I have felt real pain

And I dont get these Moodswings, what happens when you have them? How do alot of your cope with it?

And I dont get these Moodswings, what happens when you have them? How do alot of your cope with it?
From what I understand one minute your happy and the next your sad.

I don't know how exactly it all works though.

Moodswings :huh: OMG, I swear I get that ALL the time. 2 days I'm really happy, the next day I get really anxious, then 5 days later I get sad B) ;) B)

Moodswings :huh: OMG, I swear I get that ALL the time. 2 days I'm really happy, the next day I get really anxious, then 5 days later I get sad B) ;) B)
It's not [i don't think] a day to day thing- more like hour to hour or even minute to minute.

I know this much about moodswings, At one moment your a happybutt moron without a care in the world, then you turn into a Gloomy gus for no reason

All I know, its a Minute to minute thang

I'm a bit depreesed. Some people don't except me for who I am. I can't stand it. Everyday I act like I'm happy and everythings ok though so I hide my feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many symptoms of depression, and mood swings can be one. Also lack of appietite and binge eating. No motivation.

Just for a little insight into me... cause this is why im on tama talk

I was recently the happiet person alive. I had a job that I loved, my best friends and I hung out everyday ... my car was running and racing great (Camaro=)) I saw my fiance almost everyday and he was getting along with my bros but now im in the worst depression I have ever felt. It's lasted about 3 monthes now.

What triggerd my depression: Simple, Im in Australia now. I live in the USA and went to Aus on my own to start my masters degree. I have not left the room in days, I never go to class I just sit and cry. Hence why I started with tamagotchis again. I needed a responsibility.

Personally I have poor eating habits when im depressed I also am no longer motivated to work out ( i do 2000 crunches a day and run 2 miles) I just listen to music and wait for my mom, my bros, and my love to call.

Im not really to worried about what will happen as in a month and 5 days I get to go home again and hav e everything i had ...except my car which I sold for money to get Stephen to visit.

I'm a little depresed.

I get mood swings a lot. There annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, mood swings. Yesterday I had a real bad one.. I practically tore apart my house. (My mum wasn't so happy) Urgg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back