Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's Mad Libs?

I have loads of notebooks, most of them are just full of not-finished stories or doodles ;)

There's just one that I've put aside.

Do you think a Password Journal is a waste of money, though? I like the "Super Secret Light!" (in stupid over-exaggerated advert voice) bit, LOL.

I'm thinking of buying one, just not so sure if it's a good idea.

Well I have tried to keep a diary but it doesn't last for very long.

Usually it's either read or destroyed later because it totally takes up a lot of space :)

I get tired of diaries and very fast. Plus my diary lock usually ends up screwing up. :l

[[♥♥Bailey♥♥]]

So what's Mad Libs?
I have loads of notebooks, most of them are just full of not-finished stories or doodles :)

There's just one that I've put aside.

Do you think a Password Journal is a waste of money, though? I like the "Super Secret Light!" (in stupid over-exaggerated advert voice) bit, LOL.

I'm thinking of buying one, just not so sure if it's a good idea.
Hmm? Mad libs is like this:

"Have you ever (adjective) a (noun) flying a (adjective?" Fill in the blanks to make a funny story.

Yeah it's really fun. I write in it once a week. Its really cool to look back at your journal from a year ago and see what happened then. =]

I keep a diary. ^^

Have been since 4/05/02. There's a nice pretty stack of old notebooks of various colors. Lately- I've been getting behind in writing in it, but I'm trying my best~! :huh:

I keep a diary. ^^
Have been since 4/05/02. There's a nice pretty stack of old notebooks of various colors. Lately- I've been getting behind in writing in it, but I'm trying my best~! :huh:
Anyway- I'm not worried about someone reading it. If they read it who cares? They're probably not going to jump out into St Paul and shout "ICE HAD HER PERIOD!!!" You know what I mean?

If anyone reads mine- it's their own fault for reading it. Those are my private thoughts and I can curse if I want. Who cares if they get offended? They shouldn't be reading it anyway, so if they confront me, I can just say "Why were you reading my diary?"

Well, yeah. My diary is for me to keep track of what i've been doing and it also could be used for future memorial

whathca think?

I do, but I forget about it a lot. I mean, I don't really..forget, but it's just hard to get started. When I do write a fill up A LOT.

I agree with a lot of you, though; I prefer plain notebooks.

My diary is a book but I don't write my daily things in it. I write and decorate random quotes that I have read and on every second page there is a picture of a celeb that I have cut out from a magazine and decorated the background of. I suppose you wouldn't really call it a diary. More a note book. It doesn't have a lock but it is private - my parents and friends are unaware of it's existence!!!

I have a journal, not a diary.

It's got everything from something like diary entries to drawings, pictures, poems, stories, and a little bit of everything, really. Everybody who I'm close to knows about it, but none of them have actually looked inside because I put caution tape on the inside of the cover and a chain around it (obviously removable..). :]

I have several journals and art journals, plus an online blog. But it's really hard for me to be totally honest in any of them, because of the fear of someone reading them. Well, obviously all kinds of people read the online one, but at first it was no one who really knew me in real life. And I made sure not to use identifying names of my town or family name, etc. that could pop it into a search engine. But eventually someone local, who I know, found it and as he had a local internet news site, he posted the link. YIKES! Talk about getting online and doing a lot of editing and deleting as quickly as possible! Which wasn't TOO bad, but just things that you wouldn't want family members or people you know (friends, aquaintances, people who may not like you, etc.) to read about themselves or about you or your family, you know? Disagreements, worries, true thoughts etc. So my blog is no longer anonymous, but most of the people who I really didn't want reading it, still don't. And I have a couple of 'thingys' on it that logs where people come from when they arrive on my blog and their town, etc. I just have to keep in mind when I make an entry that it may be read by them, or any number of people who know me or my family in real life.

Well, do yhuu?
I do. Recently, I have been writing in it a LOT.

It's quite fun, yhuu can say ANYTHING && EVERYTHING, without getting embarrassed.

The only downside is the typical... SOMEONE READING IT!! Which is very embarrasing :) :marumimitchi:

My diary is just a notebook, I find it easier to write in a notebook than a fancy diary. Fancy ones yhuu get a limited amount of space while notebooks are just pages and pages waiting for yhuu!! Some meant-to-be diaries have got quite a lot of space SOMETIMES.

Lol, I want a Password Journal!!!
Yes , i keep a journal that i've had since I was in fourth grade.

i have a diaary but it's annoying to wrote in it, i usually do though, but only when something good happens.
Same here, I have a lot, but I usually only write when something good happens. Plus, all my friends just read them, so I can't really write secrets in them. . .

yeah, i do. In fact, i actually have a password jourlan but unfortunatly i haven't writen in it for a long time... ^_^

Latest posts

Back