Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the locks useful. Because I used to swear alot in my diary and that would NOT be good if someone found that. The only issue with locks is that once you lose the key you're doomed. I just found mine after 6 months. I had to read through my disney-loving, TV-phrase-saying, stupid-alert-naming diary and update it. Alot has changed.

I do, but I always forget about it. So my entries are like, months apart. >.> And I doodle and write random stuff in there. Like stories and lists and stuff. So it's not really a diary anymore.

It's just a notebook, though, and once my nosy mom read it. O: I need a lockable journal.

Lol, I haven't written in mine for ages. Looking back at the older entries, they're mostly about this boy...

A lot has changed and now the boy is, like, forgotten. He was always a jerk and I wasted valuable diary pages on him xD

Yeah, I keep a diary.

I'll write in it everyday if I can, it's nice because I can say anything and know that no one will read it......And I like to look back and see how things change over time.

Darn it...I brought it to my gramma’s last weekend when I was sleeping over, and when we left, I forgot it…

And now my dad and gramma are fighting, so I don’t know when I’ll be able to get it back.

Wah, I was trying hard to write in it everyday.

Uh-oh. I hope she doesn’t read it. O.O

I kept a diary for a couple of weeks when I was in year 6 (i am now in year 7) and i'm really glad i did because diaries are such great things to look back on. you can laugh at yourself, and remember dusty old memories that you'd never thought about until reading it! i wish i had the patience to write one now, because they're such great things to look back on a couple of years later. in fact, this topic has inspired me to start one up again! i'll find my nicest notebook and get writing! :mellow:

Whoa...I'm reading through my older journals and I sure sound stupid xP

But yes, I know I've posted in this topic before but I do keep a journal. And I agree that it is much nicer in a plain notebook than with the fancy locks and stuff. My family respects my privacy so I don't need to be paranoid about them reading my journal.

I love reading through my old diaries, because half of the time what I wrote in it wasn't true because I knew for a fact that my sister was looking through it.

"I went to Nicole's and we tried to fly off the roof. It didn't go too well.. I don't think mom has noticed the bruises yet. So far so good."

My journal sits in my room in the open, but nobody has touched it because it has been secured in chains and caution tape. :3

Latest posts

Back