Disgusting, rude, and inoproiate avatars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like mimitchilover said, i havent really seen any avvie that hasn't been inapropriate!

Umm.. mine wouldn't scare younger kids, would it? :)

I mean Come on!... as if a baby Annabelle will come over to your house with a knife and Kill you! B)

People need to stop whinging about things like this, it's getting old very very quickly... I don't like this I don't like that... If you don't like it so much then why don't you just suck it up or move along... I have seen no avatars that I think anyone should be morally objective towards and I assume that is there were any, they would be quickly spotted by Admin or guides and dealt with appropriately... :)

hmmmm....I really haven't seen any avatars I thought were bad..... :)

My 5 yr old daughter is also a member here a tamatalk and I'm pretty sensitive about what I let her see. None of the avvies have made me or her uncomfortable......

Generally speaking t.v. is alot worse lol B)

I always look for good avatars, not bad ones.

*tama star*

I think Olber and SK and XBIX all have a point- as long as avatars dont promote bad things, like drugs, nudes and bad violence...

And I havent seen any bad avatars round a bout... And I haveen hundreds!

Maybe. this could be a good idea
-tamagotchi pal-

PS i hate blood unless its on happy tree friends
You can't ban the blood ones.

Look at SK's avatar. The Goth doll in her avatar is crying blood. It's not a big deal.

Mine as no blood, but look at Alucard and the cross in his mouth. He's not offending anyone.

What is wrong with blood? You have in in your bodies. You bleed, right?

You can't forcepeople to use an adorable Tamagotchi avatar, either for your desire.

You shouldn't be so offended. Please don't turn this into a Jack Thompson debate.

There is really no point in arguing about this....

It is very simple; if Admin or one of the Guides see an avatar that they believe is "disgusting, rude or inappropriate" for TamaTalk, then they will PM the user and ask them to change it.....

No one is asking us all to use cute Tamagotchi avatars.

But everyone has an opinion on what is appropriate or inappropriate.

I rather hope that the members of TamaTalk trust Admin's and the guide's judgement to use common sense....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

You have a point, Tamamum.

The only offending ones I would see are avatars that containt ones with explict wording or content. Example would be someone flipping the bird wouldn't be sutiable.

There was a forum I go on one in a blue moon where the members just use the site's default avatars. Only the mods can change their avatars to their own personal ones.

There was a forum I go on one in a blue moon where the members just use the site's default avatars. Only the mods can change their avatars to their own personal ones.
Mwahahaha! Tempting... but not fair on the other members!

Anyway - most of TamaTalk's members' avatars are fine.

Even if they are not "my cup of tea" they are still not inappropriate!

Over the past year, I can only think of one or two avatars that were not at all good... and those members didn't stay very long before they were blocked or got bored and went somewhere else to be nasty... :huh:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Did I say anything about using the tamagotchi avatars? All I said was that I THINK bad avatars should not be allowed. I never said anything about forceing anyone to use any kind of avatar. I have seen some bad avatars, so I decided to say something. Is there anything wrong with that? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tamagirl1092, I have to agree with you ALOT...Olber, actually (and maybe even you Sweet Kandi) your avatars are kind of disturbing...I've seen alot of inappropriate ones with bad stuff in them, but they've been removed.

~tamagirl777

(PS- haha ML, I copied your sig :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back