Disgusting, rude, and inoproiate avatars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point?
I have gotten a few PMs form people telling me to change my avatar. I like my avatar. There is nothin' wrong with. You can't force me to change it to make you happy.

BlackIris is also right. I see no distrubing avatars.
mabey not ur avvie, it might kreep the heck out of people, but i have seen an avatar that said "thinking of" and words like "love" then "hate" apeered and then "suicide"!!! suicide should not be taken lightly. it is a big problem!!!

I agree with TamaMum, but I do not really care if they are inappropriate, the person with the inappropriate icon would probably ignore you unless its Admin or a TamaGuide telling you to change it.I just ignore the icons!

-GotchiGirl!

Well, I did see one before with a naked girl doing sit ups really fast or something, but that person might have changed it now.

mabey not ur avvie, it might kreep the heck out of people, but i have seen an avatar that said "thinking of" and words like "love" then "hate" apeered and then "suicide"!!! suicide should not be taken lightly. it is a big problem!!!
But "love" and "hate" isn't a big deal, either.

But take a gander at Livejournal sometime. Tehre are explict icons there also.

ive never really noticed that. most of the avatarts ive seen are tama related. and if there not there not nasty or anything. but ill report if i do, i guess

one last thing where tere any more nude avatars and where. so i can report them.

I think I said this before, but I feel it needs repeating. If you don't like an avatar, IGNORE IT. Ignoring things isn't hard. I do it every day. The only ones you need to whine about are nudity, drug use, and inappropriate language.

ive never really noticed that. most of the avatarts ive seen are tama related. and if there not there not nasty or anything. but ill report if i do, i guess
But some people report people out of spite, because you don't like what is on the avatar.

I think I said this before, but I feel it needs repeating. If you don't like an avatar, IGNORE IT. Ignoring things isn't hard. I do it every day. The only ones you need to whine about are nudity, drug use, and inappropriate language.
That's what I'm trying to say! :huh:

Wow... This is what I come back to? Avatars aren't bad around here. Olber's avatar isn't bad. I've seen kids biting crosses in school. No one says a word. Sweet kandi's avatar has a doll bleeding. No deal here. Nothing too bad on TamaTalk at all. So all you whiners should disperse. Go home. End. Of. Discussion.

Sweet Kandi, could you explain your avatar for me. ( Like what does it mean?) One of my family members wants to know.

:huh: is my avvie bad,cuz i will change it :p

even though it looks like an older me....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not bad to me.

She could put a stirt on though. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back