Do boys who tease,like you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes. They could tease because they somehow want to "cover up" their likeness of you and I've had my fair share of those! ^_^

I do know guys who really do not like this girl in my class and when ever they mess with her she thinks they are flirting. News flash sister, ;]

It really depends. I wouldn't say, oh he likes me for sure because he teases me but it does happen. Not all the time, though.

There are some cases were the person who teases the other person likes the other person. There are other cases where they just don't like the person.

Trust me, most of the cases are the person just doesn't like the person. WAY too mant guys at my school tease me just cuz they don't like me and they hold it against me that I fell off my bike ONCE!!! ONE TIME BIKING OVER A SLIPPERY WET HILL!!! Sorry that was off topic.

It depends really on how the person is teasing.

i agree with wine_deer.... i have been teased by most of the boys in the 6 and 7th grade for who i am related to.... so it really does matter by how they r teasing you...

My guy friends all do that. xD It sometimes is a sign they're comfortable around you.

My guy friends all do that. xD It sometimes is a sign they're comfortable around you.
Yeah. Couldn't have said it better.

I have heaps of guy friends and they all tease and flirt with me XD I'm fine with it.

In some cases.

My boyfriend used to say I was a man, and he would call me some things not appropriate for TamaTalk.

But I'm guessing it was just to ease some nerves around me. We're happily together now. ;)

Depends.

Some boys tease a girl because thats how they express their feelings for her, but others just do it to be jerks. Don't think to yourself "OMG HE LIKES ME FOR SURE!" because you'll get your hopes up. If he teases you in a cute way, like nudging you, calling you names (but not mean names), taking away your stuff, kicking your chair....then he probably likes you. But if he is teasing you in a mean way, like pushing you, calling you creul names, not caring about what you say, spreading rumors, embaressing you PURPOSELY....then no, he doesn't like you.

I wish that were true ALL the time. <<

Sometimes it's just friends, others it's crushes;. The worst is bullies.

Don't ever assume right away they like you though, because it's never certain.

i think it mostly depends on age...if ur younger they might be. If ur older either ya, their comfortable around you, or their just jerks

Its hard for me to tell now. Going to a girls only school. I just dont fit in!

If he doesnt like you its certainly a sign to something else.

Yeah this group of boys in my class went like "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOO!!!!!" when I was wearing my skull cap, like JEEZ HOW DOES WEARING SKULLS AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU AN EMO?? And there's this boy in my class who keeps asking me out...yeah.

It's either that they like you, or hate you and mean the insults. I've been through both.

I have a question.I'm in 7th grade and my guy friend always makes fun of me and takes my stuff.Once he came up behind me and knocked my stuff out of my hands and the binder rings opened and it looked like an explosion He apolgised alot but i don't know.Plus my friends make fun of him cause they think he likes me and whenever they do he denys it but is smileing and laughing.I don't get it!!!!

Well,maybe to kinda clear this up kinda,the way Brennan teases me is that he'll say something relativley hurtful (ie: "fag!" or "your fat!") but then he'll smile at me and well,it's hard for me NOT to smile when he does! So it's kinda him saying play-hurtful things and sometimes being all grossed out if I put my hat on his head or if my hair somehow touches him.

A boy makes fun of me, And I get the old "He likes you! dont worry about". But really, He tells everyone, and I mean EVERYONE he hates me, since people think he likes me. I dont think its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back