do u hav a crush on anyone? or anyone has a crush?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well ...

this is an odd story

i was just in SPEECH class one random day

and thiguy adam (never have talked to him before)

and he just started talking too me so i talked to him

then he started giving me hugs by the end of the day

then he got my number from a friend and stated txting me

all these love things like "you probley get this a lot but u r

amazingly beautiful and i love your gorgues face" and i

had only known him one day!!!! kinda wierd

then that nite he invited me to football game and i went and he

asked me too kiss him

so i just told him i had to go

then he txted me that he missed me @ 4 in the mrning again @ 7

then @ 1015 and again@ 1200

WOW

i told him we should just be friends .............

good move?

I have a crush on a guy since third grade (six years, basically). I've been turned down before, but I figure that's because I was way too flirty. (I was stupid back then...).

But I don't know now because up until the middle of eighth, he's showed kinda signs of liking me. And now I don't know. I figure we're neutral. I want to stop liking him, but I can't and I'm way too shy to start trying to talk to him again. And there aren't any reall times we're alone so I can confess, get turned down, and move on... So I'm basically stuck. -_-

Yes, I do. One of my friends and my best friend's ex

D: It's weird how things work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, i have A crush! lol

He's really nice, he's viniswalin!

He makes me lagh like no ones eles does : )

I think he cinda likes me, becuase he looks at me and smiles at me

all the time! lol

But one time (i no sick) he was sitting next to me and i was drinking tea and

i had ice in my mouth and i had to spit out my ice cause i was laughting so hard! lol

and another time he was siting across from me and he made me spit up! spit my tea

out! lol

But ever sence i've started to hang out w/ me alot i have cinda devaleped a

crush : )

But do you think its rong if its the diffrent skin?

I dont really think it is, i mean if you really love them thin.....ya no.....

I don't really like anyone at this point but there is one guy (I'll only use his initials - R.J.) that I think likes me.. he's probably teasing though.

I am in every class with R.J. Sometimes when the teachers are giving lectures, no matter what class, he sometimes looks at me for a few quick seconds, usually smiling, and sometimes also waving "hi" to me. Sometimes during switch time before the next class begins he makes small-talk with me (e.g. "Hey Alyssa", "What's up?" and sometimes even "High-five!")

I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me though because I'm unpopular in school and R.J. is popular. No popular guy has ever dated the weird girl.

But do you think its rong if its the diffrent skin? I dont really think it is, i mean if you really love them thin.....ya no.....
No way! Love knows no color. ;]

Well, it's been a while, and I still have a crush on... well, let's just call him 'E.' Gosh, is he ever HOT. He's a Shaggy Blonde Preppy-Guy, who has awesome eyes and a sweet sense of style. (I'm talkin' Hollister and Abercrombie&Fitch.) I can't get over him. *Sighs.* He's so honest. Everyone thinks he likes me too. I might ask him out in High School...just maybe... :D

Besides 'E', me and my BFF are crushin' on Cody Linley... Yes, still. :D

Yeah I know it is hard to keep a secret! XD. I won't mention names or say anything more because there are people on this site that know me for real and I don't want them getting ideas...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a crush on anyone. I have tons of guy friends, but no crushes.

As for guys having a crush on me.. 0.o

A sort-of guy friend trying to get me to go out with one of his friends, who I've never seen or talked to.

A guy I've known since kindergarten, who I just moved away from. :'(

And I'm not really sure of any out of 5 of my closest guys.. But I know they treat me better than they do their own girlfriends sometimes, because I'm one of their best friends. xDD

nope not atm well i dont know see hes kinda alsome well ok alsome but anyways i kinda got a crush on him but i really dont know anyway he knows i like him he just found out but he is so wierd and immiture soo no thanks like..

hw would just always try and make me laugh but he does not like me

1) im sorta fat

2) who'd like me im totaly ugly

3) he probally thinks im wierd

4) (old reason) he wanted to be a girl and have lesbian sex

5) now he wants to be gay (ijust think he being silly to try and stop me fancying him)

6) its junior school no-one goes out for serious the oldest is 11 so nah

i kinda did like this other guy and one of my gbf's tried to set us up and he wrote i need to think and that happened last week no reply

lots of famous guys but again i fat and weird

I don't exactly know what to say.Fine, I do. But It's not on the guy below.

It's a guy with blonde hair, and blue eyes- OMGAWSH! :D

Well, last night, this guy said "You're really hot."

I did'nt know what to say, as I do NOT have a crush on this guy at all. I don't wanna hurt his feelings, though. "Uhm..Thanks. :)..?" UGH, how I HATE my words. :)
Yeah, that's what I'd say I guess. That's not uncool at all especially compared to walkin' up to someone and shouting, "You're hot!" in their face.

No. It would be just plain evil to have a crush on someone when you have a boyfriend. I have a boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back