do u have any pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is seven horses two dogs and a fish in my family. But I only own one horse one dog and the fish. The horse's name is Luanna shes a paint horse. My dog's name is Harley he is a pug and the fish's name is Rainbow.

No. But I want a cat, I might get one soon. Right now, my only pets are my Nintendogs and Tama.

Ok I have a kitty that is orange and white. Her name is Caramel Kitty but we call her Kitty. We kinda have her son Hungry for Love (we don't know if it's a boy or girl but we're pretty sure it's a girl) and s/he is black and long haired. My mom says we gotta take him/her to the vet for his/her shots.

I have two mice. They are both white. Snicker and Sprinter. I reaaaaaaaaally wanted to get another mouse when I saw an brown and white one but my mice are already in seperate cages so I'd probably have to seperate that mouse too.

Maybe I'll get a kitten soon (which reminds me, I gotta ask my mom if I can go to PetCo today to go into the new Cat room)

I have a dog called Molly, two cats called Blitzen and Sammy, and a really annoying cockatoo called Cocky.

Molly is a (nearly) 2 year old border collie. She goes hyper all the time basically whenever we first go outside in the morning. She jumps all over me, but I don't mind :D

Blitzen is a black and white 5 year old cat. We got him around Christmas, as you can probably tell. Sammy is nearly 16, I think. She used to be a gingery colour, but now she's grey and white. Honestly you couldn't tell the difference between her and a cat half her age. She is so healthy and still going strong :lol:

Our cockatoo is a handfull. We get woken up by her every day. My brothers are scared of her (even though my brothers are 12 and 10 ;) ) so I'm the only one that can feed her every morning :p

I used to have a guinea pig called Mixie, but she died late last year :)

-Puma

yes i have 4 pets the best one's in the world i'll list them!!!! :blink:

1. a corn snake about a year old named fang :huh:

2. white long haired chihuahua about 7 weeks named max :D

3. a bluish greyish 2 yr old chihuahua named kiko :furawatchi:

4. a i think 5 or 4 yr old cat named lexi ;)

I have 2 cats named bella and gillespie. They are almost 16 now and ones been run over and had a stroke but she still seems quite healthy.

I have four cats, I know you're like "OMG!!!". Yeah there's two Turkish Angoras, Pink and Floyd who are brother and sister, 1 year old and Peppa and George who are also brother and sister, 12 weeks old, I've only just got them so I don't know what type they are.

Pink and Floyd are from an SPCA animal shelter and Peppa and George are from my mum's friend at work, Pink and Floyd were named by their old owner and Peppa and George were named by my Mum and Dad so yeah unfortunatly I didn't name any. They're all lovely, affectinate cats.

I have a lot of pets. I'm not going to type their names to

save some time. 1 Hermit Crab (The other died because of my forgetful self),

2 dogs, 2 fire-bellied toads, 1 Sun Conure Parrot, 2 Parakeets, and 3 gourami fish.

I have two.

A hyper chocolate lab puppy. Only 8 months.

And a 2 year old red Betta fish.

i have an adorable haqmster named buster who is infact, sitting next to me in his cage rite now! so lets take him out and see what he says altough hes sleepy

fdhsaki.lhrud;.AGnngggggggggggggggggkkkkkkkkl/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;hgfdj.lhgdddddbnltivf[[[[[[988888888888;oasdfhguiagfck

kk, good night buster! (i think that was hamster language for, "mommy plz let me go back to sleep!"lol) hes very tame and the starngest thing is that when i bought him he was the most timid little thing u would ever see but now he loves to cuddle and run around my arms :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back