do u have any pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of pets. I'm not going to type their names tosave some time. 1 Hermit Crab (The other died because of my forgetful self),

2 dogs, 2 fire-bellied toads, 1 Sun Conure Parrot, 2 Parakeets, and 3 gourami fish.
O..M..G! :D that a LOT of pets. :)

I have one Cockatiel her name is Peeky Pie. She is a little over a year old. Her Birthday is September 15 2006. She looks like this

She looks like the one who has a lighter face with barely any yellow in it

I have a Budgie or a Parakeet. His name is Chico. He is about 6 months old. He was born April 12 2007. He looks like this

I have one turtle. His name is Bubbles. He is 5 years old. His Birthday is June 9 2002. He is a red eared terrapin. He looks like this

These aren't the real pictures of my animals. I found these off the internet. I am too lazy to upload some pictures ^.^ So yeah All these animals are mine. I clean them I take care of them I entertain them. I do everything for them. I think they are really cute! Well this is turning out to be like a speech o_O I used to have a fish but my brother accidently killed it. He was changing its water and he put the fish in a cup. But he accidently put hot water on it He is so stupid. I had two birds Birdy and Mrs. Birdy for 4 years but they passed away in 2006. :)

I have the following...

3 cats - Shadow, Scout, Kit (Who is pregnant, so we're expecting more)

2 dogs - Jessica and Pepper

1 bird - Bubbles

1 frog - Tiger (Haha, thanks Hayley)

1 lizard - Bobby

A little brother - Ethan (I consider him a pet/slave)

I have a Black Lab/ Boder Collie named Bear, Shes still a puppy :D I also have a Shepard/Chow named Sheba, and then beta named Dash, and a black cat named Lucky

I have 1 dog, she's black, and she's a Boxer/Labrador Retriever. She looks like a Boxer, and acts like a Lab. Most people are scared of her when she barks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back