do u like school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like school

• luv it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boooring

• its ok

• like playing but not learning

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first school was rubbish my second school even worse. Then i went back to my first school. Now I'm in middle school and it's horrible. I get loads of homework.

So basically you lot have to have lotsa homework - Mr stockdaleGET OUTSIDE IT'S PLAYTIME - Mrs Crossly

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH - me

I like school I never get in trouble - Oliver

Um, School?

Not really...

I mean, it's fun to see you friends, but teachers can be strict.

I just left my school (that I've been at for all my life...)

to get homeschooled. I can't complain.

I'm soon going to be moved into my best friend's school.

I'm soo happy. <_<

Friends...the only good part of school!... :D

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
I find school very boring because, well, most of the stuff that we're "learning" I either already knew or is RRRRREEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYY easy.

As you can probably tell, I get straight A's. That's why I ate school, because I'm not really learning anything.

sum people hate school, u'll only like it if u r teacher's pet, smart, intelligent,

good friends and get lots of compliments from teachers.

stick on the teacher's good side and don't mess around, talk too much or do u 're work

slow then u may be on the teacher's good side. which is more likely....like me!

I love school, too bad classes get in the way! :D

Actually, I'm starting to find school a rela bore now. Everything we're doing is really...well...BORING.

Like the poetry we're doing is stupid poems that go like this:

Me and my family

You and my family

From the land of Canada

And from the cosy couch

Me and my family

I will love them

Loving them forever

You and my family

o_O I mean really; is that really a poem? It's a stupid acrostic poem. I like ryming poetry that has meaning to it!

And it math, I'm gonna start failing because I have no clue what the dang teacher is talking about. They keep showing is stupid ways of dividing that don't even make any sense!

And in music, we are starting to get into a bit of drama now, but then we're gonna start learning about more NOTES.

And in science, we're learning about oil and coal and natural gas and uranium. SERIOUSLY. How much more boring can you get?

Social studies; yawn.

Gym; it's fun, but not when I have to be goalie. <.<

Sorry about the ranting. x.x I just am starting to dislike school now, because it's not interesting me anymore. Especially MATH. God, HOW I HATE MATH!!

I also hate Tuesdays, the worst day of the week.

Double math, double literacy, science, and french. Yay. *sarcasticly*

I Don't like school! I always get blamed for everything and I get made fun of because I can't play soccer for beans, Half of my class is on a rep team! I am in a french immersion class so I have to speak french all morning >_+ Did I mention we are in a drafty portable that sometimes has graffiti on it?

I don't like math. I used to be good and now my grades are slipping (again!). Oh well, nothing a week or 24 off can fix.

I like gym but my teacher is harsh! In hockey, a AA player in my class got a B- x_x

My (English) teacher is sometimes mean. 2 months ago, for 3 weeks she gave away our computer time to the grade 6's ;)

Oh well. I have to grin and bear it :/

I hate school. Too much worksheets.

But I kind of like it because everyday I get to see my friends at school, and when we're good, we have a party!!

I sorta like school

I luv to go and see mii friends and talk about stuffs like hott guys and i luv goin to see my boyfriend and like talk

but i hate the skewl part even though i have the best grades in the skewl

Not really, although there I met the best friend I've ever had. You can tell her anything. She rocks. ;) But mostly school is a boring heap of education ;_; Lol. You have 90-minute lunches? B) Our lunches are less than five minutes X3 And the cafeteria food is awful. There's always like a million hairs in the food. x_x And math is horrible. I like writing, when we're free to do what we want. But I'm a fiction person, and our teacher is giving us a million really dull writing units, like personal narratives, essays, and research papers. We just started poetry though, and its nice. :D However, she always makes you share what you wrote so you pretty much can't write anything except for "There was a fat cat lying on a mat that ate a rat" without getting laughed at. << It inspired me to write some more meaninful poetry though. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back