Do u luv mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seriously Tamagotchi forum is for mature and sensible Tamagotchi discussions - as per the description at the top of the page... :(

I'll just move this to What's On Your Mind? forum...

Ofcourse i luv mimitchi! Mimitchi's da best! I had 2 mimitchis and they were soooo adorbale and cute and a gd personality i luved den 2 bits. Im sure ppl think da same. :lol:

i luv mimitchi, its so cute!

I only had that Tamagotchi once in my whole life >_< It fell in water and then I had to resart!

And yes I do Love Mimitchi though I think I love Memetchi better lol :lol:

LOL!Im different.I dont really like Mimitchi, but I like it more than Mametchi.Mame family is just not my type.I like Ura Mame family more.

Mimitchi is my Fav! It was my FIRST ever character on My V4. It was really cute and sweet!

Mimitchi! Mimitchi! Mimitchi! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

i ADORE mimitchi!!! she is soooooooo cute i have had her before on my v4 i jumped for joy when i got her!! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

Oh yeah, I do! Always did. Thats one reason why I hate v5. Theres no Mimitchi at all! :)

:) 4-eva!

I HATE Mimitchi; I could throw her/him off a um... Star then make her/him land on a bridge and make it crack open in sharky water!

I LOVE Mimitchi! He's my favorite! I have looked for a plushie of him, but I can't find one in eBay... :( But I'll keep looking! ^_^ Does anyone know where to find one??

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimitchi is my least favorite. I think she isn't cute and I get her to much... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back