Do u Play an instument?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can play the piano a little....I used to try to play my electric guitar. It was one of those Daiy girl butterfly ones. But my dad sold it on ebay to buy me a razr cell phone for christmas cuz I never played it. :mellow:

I've been playing the electric guitar now for about 6 months. The only prob was that I'm a lefty so I had to get my guitar custom made, which cost a lot more than it would normally. :lol:

But that's okay, coz I'm in ♥ with it now. ^__^

Btw, visit my site at www.crystaltears.co.nr.

I'm attempting to teach myself guitar.. and failing miserably xP
I used to play: Piano, Bagpipes, Flute, and Percussion.
LOL My 16 yr. old brother wants to learn to play the bagpipes!

He says it would be cool.

I have an acoustic guitar, I want someone to teach me how to play, but no one ever has time for Bailey. So I sit in my room and try to teach myself.

I play the clarinet, xylaphone and I'm teaching myself guitar, but just like SK, I'm failing miserably xP

Edit: I also sing, and I used to play the recorder, but it's quite annoying. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I play the piano, but I'm still practicing, so I still stink, lol. :furawatchi: And also, I take professional singing lessons, so I guess my voice is an instrument too. :D

Alimania

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm attempting to teach myself guitar.. and failing miserably xP
i feel your pain SK, lol im also teaching myself to play guitar...well TRYING to teach myself. (the only thing i dont like about my guitar is that its a "junior acoustic" so its a bit smaller than a regular sized acoustic guitar)

I took piano lessons but the teacher was lame so i taught myself (i taught myself around 7 songs and the teacher only taught me 2) In School concert band i Play the Clarinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back