Do u Play an instument?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many of us are trying to teach ourselves to play guitar, but failing miserably?lol
yesh, me too.

i was trying to learn my brothers electric bass, but eh, i failed too!

I play the piano and recorder. I tried to learn how to play the guitar but I couldn't! I can't play the drums properly but I love just whacking them! It's fun when you're in a temper!

i can play a song on the guitar

i call it the one note song

all you do is pluck the one string and bend it every once in a while

I play guitair, drums, keyboards, piano, flute, recorder, vocal and violan

I play alot I toke music class for 4years

The PIANO :D is my "golden magic" instoment, as i like to call it. I have been playing for less then a year and everyone says that i sound like i have been playing for years. and Melody too! yeah the first song we learnd was the theme to "titanic" and we learned it very quickly.

~Reanna

I sing (Does that count?) and I play flute.

(No, not at the same time. xP)

LOL My 16 yr. old brother wants to learn to play the bagpipes!He says it would be cool.

I have an acoustic guitar, I want someone to teach me how to play, but no one ever has time for Bailey. So I sit in my room and try to teach myself.
I started playing when I was 10 and stopped when I was 14. It was only fun until my grandparents and teachers decided I needed to compete. I got pretty good at it, but I got so sick of listening to people nag me to go into competitions that I eventually quit.

If he wants to learn, tell him good luck ^.^ It was pretty easy for me because I started young, but for most people it can be really hard.

i feel your pain SK, lol im also teaching myself to play guitar...well TRYING to teach myself. (the only thing i dont like about my guitar is that its a "junior acoustic" so its a bit smaller than a regular sized acoustic guitar)
I took piano lessons but the teacher was lame so i taught myself (i taught myself around 7 songs and the teacher only taught me 2) In School concert band i Play the Clarinet
Lol, I'll trade you guitars XD

My arms and are small, so it's hard for me to reach around the bottom and my hands barely fit around the neck xP

*sigh*I'll go one at a time:

Piano: I'm in grade 2, going into grade three this year. I'm told that I have a gift for piano. And told that by so many people it drives me INSANE (I guess it kinda explains why I am this way...XD)

Guitar: I am learning from my dad. He is like a human jukebox. All he has to do is listen to a tune once and then he can play it. Gives me the creeps sometimes...Anyway, I've got my own acoustic guitar (Here's a pic) and I love it.

Singing: Well, there's not much to tell here. I can sing well enough to win quite a few singing contests, so yeah. This year I'm going to get singing lessons.

I can sing and play the two other instuments at the same time. I love doing that.

Man, I'm bragging too much. Sorry if you guys think that I'm just a big show off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back