Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm, I wear the occasional lip gloss or chapstick, and when I'm in costume I wear some glitter, facepaint if I need it, eyeliner, yada-yada-yada. I'm not big on makeup though. Hard to get off, and it doesn't go with cargo pants.

Im 15...I wear foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and i use lip gloss as my blush if it is dark enough-If you havent noticed im a girly-girl

makeup feels all icky!

but i like painting my eyes really dark and putting black scars under them with a eye pencil, it looks awesooome...

i rarley do it, i cant when my parents are around...^^ heehee

Lip gloss occasionally. Nail polish all the time. Chipped/scratched off black for now. Chapstick....don't think that's exactly makeup. Not more than that. Maybe when I'm in high school.

Sometimes, I wear a little eye liner, a light eye shadow and a little cover up. I try to make my make-up look natural.

[SIZE=15pt]D[/SIZE]on't bump up old thread. :/
Umno it's fine. It hasn't been three months since the last post and because it is a general topic that is relevant anytime anyway, it's okay.

Umno it's fine. It hasn't been three months since the last post and because it is a general topic that is relevant anytime anyway, it's okay.
[SIZE=15pt]S[/SIZE]EE?
This is why I hate going through different sites,
I forget all about the guidelines of the other ones.

Like on the one I current on,
this would have been bumping up an old thread. D:
Sorrrry.

[SIZE=15pt]S[/SIZE]EE?
This is why I hate going through different sites,
I forget all about the guidelines of the other ones.

Like on the one I current on,
this would have been bumping up an old thread. D:
Sorrrry.
It's okay. Yeah, when there are multiple forums, it's hard to keep them all straight! :p

I'm 12 (I'm 13 in March), and I wear black eyeliner, concealer, and lipgloss. I only wear lipgloss if I'm going out 4 the evening, and I only wear concealer, cos I have trouble sleeping, so I always have dark circles.

Heck no.

To me, make-ups posion to the skin. They used lead as eye liner once! D:

ome thing funny, though: my mom was shopping for purfume, and she's like this "hey honey smell this!" and I yell "NO THATS POSION!" and the brand was litterally called "posion" XD

No. I like my natural skin tone and all, I don't need to cake my face with unatural colors or make it look any better than it is. I will occasionally, though, to cover up a pimple, and use lip gloss when my lips get dry.

I wear usually silver or light blue eyeshadow, eyeliner only below my eyes, mascara, and occasionaly lip gloss. I have a habit of biting the skin of my lips when I'm around certain people who make me nervous, and the lip gloss helps me stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back