Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when I'm at a sleepover I do my nails. That's all.

All I wear is black eyeliner. Looks pretty good on my eyes. I started wearing it in March, a few days after I turned 14.

-C.M.

I'm only aloud very little at a party (usualy nail varnish or light lipstick) but usually I don't; I'm too young!!

I'm over the age of thirteen and I don't wear make up.

Remember, make up is to enhance your natural beauty- not to cover it. ;]

I'm 12 (I'll be 13 in October) and I wear make-up most of the time. I'm not allowed wear it in school because if I did, my teacher would flip out! I wear it usually on the weekends or after school if I'm going out somewhere. I'm actually wearing some now. I mainly wear: lip-stick, lipgloss, eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner. If I'm in a hurry I just put on Mascara and eyeliner but most of the time I wear the above! :p

I'm 17 and I wear Mascara and sometimes blusher. I've never really worn alot of make-up, I only get the odd spot so I don't have anything I need to cover up.

Most of the time, you'll see me wearing make-up. My cheeks stay red, and I don't like that. On the other hand, I'm pretty self-conscious about myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm eleven, I do sometimes. Maybe once every few months and at the school dances.

-Matchy

Nah not really.

I'm 13 and I only wear cover-up and maybe mascara if I'm going to a party or the movies.

I hate seeing really young kids with TONS and TONS of make-up, and them wearing shorter skirts than I have. I sucks how kids want to grow up so fast.

I wear lip gloss, eye shadow, and mascara.

I have a so and so face and I look very pretty in makeup so that's why I wear it.

I'm over the age of thirteen and I don't wear make up.
Remember, make up is to enhance your natural beauty- not to cover it. ;]
No actually. I don't agree.

Make-up covers natural beauty. Natural beauty is natural, no make-up involved. With make-up your just putting on a fake face.

I hate make-up. I never wear it.

No actually. I don't agree.
Make-up covers natural beauty. Natural beauty is natural, no make-up involved. With make-up your just putting on a fake face.

I hate make-up. I never wear it.
That's true.

Personaly I don't really mind it, though, unless it's dripping off some chic's face.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true.
Personaly I don't really mind it, though, unless it's dripping off some chic's face.
I don't mind if people wear it either, because it's totally up to them.

I just don't wear it because I think natural beauty is so much prettier.

Yeah, me too. I don't like it when people wear so much make-up like that....

No I don't wear makeup. Makeup makes schmucks, when someone in my school wears it (And thats only why the popular girls wear makeup). And I'm 13.. so theres no set age to begin wearing makeup e.e

I also don't really use makeup because a lot of makeup companies test on animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back