Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely wear makeup. I usually only wear mascara and eyeshadow, and sometimes concealer if I have a bad pimple.

i wear some eyeshadow if im going out and lip gloss, always lip gloss! i like eyeliner but im not allowed to wear it.

Nah. I don't need make-up to feel beautiful. I like the way I look, anyway. :D I also think make-up smells funny. It's a lot to put up with also, because it's practically the #1 cause of breakouts in women/girls. A lot of make-up products are also tested on animals, so... I could wear make-up if I wanted to, but I choose not to. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear makeup all the time. It doesn't bother me like other people, because I wear it to where it looks natural. I have huge acne problems, so when I don't wear it I look like a red faced acne freak. I even wear it when I'm in my own house. I won't leave home unless I have it on. If I don't have time to put it on than I at least put on concealer and powder. My face is REALLY oily. I have to use proactive just to make it to where I don't look like a super acne freak.

I don't like to wear mascara, though. I don't even get what lip liner is for though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to cover up who I am, I'm just trying to cover up my acne. :D

i wear makeup and i am 11, infact like half the girls in my grade wear make up. i wear a really really little little tiny tiny bit of eyeliner(brown) mascara (black) and white eyeshadow that is glittery, it makes my eyes look even bigger than they allready are

I wear black eyeliner and black mascara. I started wearing mascara today and I started wearing eyeliner after spring break of this year. I can imagine how I lived 3 years of middle school without make-up.

Good thing I'm going to be starting 9th grade wearing make-up. That way I won't be the ugly skinny foogly peice of crap.

-C.M.

yes, well kinda. Day to day I wear a bit of lipgloss, but when I go out I year mascara, lipstick and sometimes blush. I dont really need it because I have colour in my face, but wearing it makes me feel grown-up.

i look like i got hit by a train if i dont wear make-up. :[
LOL SAME xD.

I wear it everyday, just like eyeliner and mascara.

The person who said the makeup makes their eyes look bigger (CuteDancerRachel)

My eyes are apparently already really big. xD.

Not huge, but you know xD.

I hate brown eyeliner.. but I can't find any good eyeliner for some reason.

It annoys me. x_x'

~Mango

I wear makeup all the time. It doesn't bother me like other people, because I wear it to where it looks natural. I have huge acne problems, so when I don't wear it I look like a red faced acne freak. I even wear it when I'm in my own house. I won't leave home unless I have it on. If I don't have time to put it on than I at least put on concealer and powder. My face is REALLY oily. I have to use proactive just to make it to where I don't look like a super acne freak.
I don't like to wear mascara, though. I don't even get what lip liner is for though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to cover up who I am, I'm just trying to cover up my acne. :huh:
Your reason for wearing make-up is the exact reason I wear make-up. I have BIG acne problems, and I hate it. When I look at myself in the mirror, I don't feel comfortable with the way my face looks. I'll hardly step out of the house without it.

I also have freckles which (In my opinion) don't look too nice on me.

Yes, I have really blotchy skin so I wear some conceler, bit of blush, eye shadow lip gloss, sometimes a lite lipstick and eye liner with mascara they are all water proof. I even wear it to school. It looks so natrual that only me my family and really close friends know its make-up. I won't leave the house with out it and I put it on so many times it just comes natrually and takes only 1 or 2 minutes now...

Well...I asked my mom if I could wear makeup a few months ago and she said I could wear lipgloss and eyeshadow and mascara.

I don't usually wear any though...beause my mom won't buy it/let me buy it. I have tried on some of her old stuff but it doesn't look good on me. I think I look bad in makeup :mimitchi: .

I'm 12, and yeah. I wear a little too much at times.

But I like to keep it light.

Foundation, Mascara, Eyeshadow and Lip gloss.

Yes I actually do, usually just a bit of foundation blush, and maybe eye shadow, mascara if it's a formal event. I really only wear makeup just bacause I like wearing it. I turned 14 about two weeks ago.

I am eleven & I clicked 'no'.

My lips are naturally red, so there's no reason for me to wear lipstick. People already think I wear it.

My eyes are hazel & I look ugly when I try to wear eyeshadow. =[

I only wear blush & mascara when I'm performing on stage or something.

Honestly I don't even know how to put on make-up. I would love to wear eye liner or eye shadow but I don't know how to put it on, haha. (Anyone wanna tell me? :( )

My acne isn't that bad anymore, so I don't put on cover up much anymore, which is a relief.

Oh God, I hate makeup. I was in plays a lot at school and I had to wear makeup, but it made my face itchy and it was too hard to get off. There was barely any on, too. I don't think I need makeup, although I'm very pale. I have long-ish eyelashes, so there's no need for mascara. Any eyeliner other than black totally freaks me out. Blush is okay because it makes your cheeks look rosy, but I don't really like blue ones and stuff. Cover-up is okay, but I've never used it. I've seen my babysitter (she really just sits my sisters) put on cover-up and it looks a lot better (she said she's been breaking out lately, with the cover-up I can barely tell). At the school I went to this past school year all the preppy girls put on makeup before P.E.!! Who's getting dolled up for P.E.?? I mean, seriously.

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back