Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear lipgloss sometimes and maybe a bit of blusher occasionally - and concealer if i have a horrid spot or something. but that's about it.

Oh and i forgot to say that it's different if i'm performing a play or something (i luv acting) i put tons of glitter and stage make-up on (it's fun!)!!!

Only once- I put on eye shadow and lip gloss. Everyone was like "ZOMG, you look so pretty!" It annoyed me- I didn't think I looked pretty.

But I never wear it except for dances and stuff.

no i dont ware makeup. People think i ware lipstick and mascara(because i have long eyelashes) but i dont!

the riddle is your dad. :because god is everybodys dad so your other dad thats not god is gods son.is that the answer? :D
What are you talking about? o_O

On topic:

I was thinking about wearing a little bit next year so I look a little older because I look at least a few years younger than I actualy am. But if people are going to ignore me or give me crap because I don't 'look the part' I figure it's not worth knowing them anyways. :]

No. No, I do not. And I don't expect to. Lipstick is made out of mostly pig fat and fish gills (ground up pig fat and fish gills), and I would rather not have that on my face, thank you. I'd rather feel natural, rather than fake on my looks.

I only wear black eyeliner sometimes and thats because i'm emo, yes I am a guy

Hmmm, make up?

I do not wear make up for two main reasons...

One, I am too young to wear make-up? Who am I trying to impress? I am not boy crazy, so I am not trying to impress anyone. Especially me, why would I benefit from wearing make-up for myself? I mean, no offense to anyone, but that is just me. I am not going anywhere to impress anyone.

Another reason is, why not accept your natural beauty? Make-up just hides who you really are. A little lip shine once in a while is good for me. But I wear no eyeliner, no blush, no lipstick. Just accept who you are and show out your natural beauty! Make-up is almost like a mask, hiding you...for me...It is not a necessity!

Hope it helps!!

~Sam~

:blink:

I HATE MAKE UP.............. i despise it
And I thought I was alone in the I hate make-up group. I'm glad I'm not, I thought I was going to seem like a freak since I am probably the only 7th grade girl that hates make-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear make up sometimes. Here's what I usually wear, if I'm getting all dolled up: concealer, foundation, lip gloss, eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, possibly blush.

But lately, I've been trying to help out my skin by not wearing makeup at all. Once my skin clears up, I'll probably start wearing makeup again.

And I thought I was alone in the I hate make-up group. I'm glad I'm not, I thought I was going to seem like a freak since I am probably the only 7th grade girl that hates make-up.
yeah.. me too!make up is too heavy... X_X

Oh, I'm a makeup freak.

I'm just not comfortable in my own skin, which is kinda sad.

Even if I'm going out to town from the cottage, I have a ton of makeup on my face, in case anyone sees me.

But it makes me feel really pretty, which is why I wear it.

Wanna see a list?

foundation

concealer

powder

blush (in a bronze shade)

Eyeshadow

Mascara

I know, I'm craazyy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm a makeup freak. I'm just not comfortable in my own skin, which is kinda sad.

Even if I'm going out to town from the cottage, I have a ton of makeup on my face, in case anyone sees me.

But it makes me feel really pretty, which is why I wear it.

Wanna see a list?

foundation

concealer

powder

blush (in a bronze shade)

Eyeshadow

Mascara

I know, I'm craazyy.
I can understand that.

I used to not be comfortable in my own skin, so I tried using makeup to cover myself up. But you know what? I realised that if I wasn't comfortable in my own skin, then what was my problem!? I'm going to be looking pretty much like this my whole life, and there will be times when makeup won't be enough. So, I've stopped using so much of it and have found my natural beauty. I'm actually oaky with myself now, more than before.

I still wear lipgloss and eyeshadow at times, but most of the time chapstick is only as far as I go.

I can understand that.
I used to not be comfortable in my own skin, so I tried using makeup to cover myself up. But you know what? I realised that if I wasn't comfortable in my own skin, then what was my problem!? I'm going to be looking pretty much like this my whole life, and there will be times when makeup won't be enough. So, I've stopped using so much of it and have found my natural beauty. I'm actually oaky with myself now, more than before.

I still wear lipgloss and eyeshadow at times, but most of the time chapstick is only as far as I go.
Thank you very much for understanding. :lol:

I hope that someday I can just wear a chapstick and be good to go :D

Thank you very much for understanding. :lol: I hope that someday I can just wear a chapstick and be good to go :D
Maybe, maybe not. Some people never grow out of using make-up, as they are always uncomfortable with how they look. Others, they do like myself. But, if you just try hard to seek out your natural beauty, you'll get there someday.

No... ALmost all of my friends do now exept for one of my best friends... Every year it seems like everyone puts on more and more black eyeliner. I personally hate the look of black eyeliner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back