Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
18 1/2. Nope. Its funny, because I have natural bright red lips, and thick eyelashes. I once got DT in elementary, because they thought I had makeup on. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometimes wear eyeshadow,mascara and lip gloss or lip stick!That's it till i'm 11!Next year!

I usually only wear mascara & eye liner, but usually only if I'm goin to the movies, out with my friends, or hangin with guys...I don't like it when teens try to look 24 when they really only look 14. (BTW: I'm 13)

Personally, I'm not interested in makeup. I am sensitive to the way it feels; I tried putting on lip gloss once and it felt like I glued my lips together. Then I tried eyeliner. Because of my allergies, I have a tendency to rub my eyes a lot, and the eyeliner smeared. I guess I'm just not a makeup kind of girl.

I'm 22 and I do not wear makeup. I used to a little bit in jr. high and high school, but it just became a hassle to do every morning and I hated it. I'd rather look natural and not wake up an extra 15-20 minutes early.

No....it makes me feel like I'm hiding my face in a mask. I rather show my natural face.....I prefer being beautiful naturally and not artificially (sp?). People last year (school is over so 6th grade is last year :p ) wore a lot of eyeshadow (and I mean a lot) and eyeliner. They looked ugly in my opinion. I don't mind if someone wears a bit of make up, to make themseleves a bit more pretty, but too much make up might make them look a bit....ugly. I don't like it when 12 year olds make themselves look like they are like 21 or something.

No

& I hate wearing it, it makes me feel uncomfortable >_> but my mom always wants me to were it, its annoying >_>

i am 11 years old and i wear makeup personalyany age is okay just as long as your over 7 years old.

I don't really like makeup that much. It makes me feel too much like I'm trying to act grown-up. I don't like that feeling. The only types of makeup I like is perfume and nail polish because those are pretty. But does that really count, because lots of 4-year olds are allowed to wear nail polish because it's just fun stuff...? And perfume doesn't change your appearance at all, and it's just smelly. I like smelly things. (Not smelly like p-u smelly, like mmm smelly. Smelling. Things with a scent. Get it?) So I clicked "No."

oh yeah btw i'm 12 in like 2 days. so yeah. I'm 12.

I don't really like makeup that much. It makes me feel too much like I'm trying to act grown-up. I don't like that feeling. The only types of makeup I like is perfume and nail polish because those are pretty. But does that really count, because lots of 4-year olds are allowed to wear nail polish because it's just fun stuff...? And perfume doesn't change your appearance at all, and it's just smelly. I like smelly things. (Not smelly like p-u smelly, like mmm smelly. Smelling. Things with a scent. Get it?) So I clicked "No."
oh yeah btw i'm 12 in like 2 days. so yeah. I'm 12.
Yeah those would count to a degree. Before high school I was only allowed to wear makeup on Halloween :) But even after that the only thing I really put on was mascara, and blush once in a while with some lipstick. I haven't worn any makeup in a couple years.

I were it all the time cuz i got my first set for christmas this year and i like it so much! :)

No, not usually. I might wear a dab of lip gloss on a special occasion but otherwise no.

I prefer to look 'Au-Natural'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back