Do you beleive.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow really? It is 7:18pm here! Well good luck! I will be going too bed at 9 so I wish you good luck and dont forget to report it! And what happens!
Well I did bm last night and I thought I seen something looking at me in the mirror but it could of been my mind, then I noticed scratches on my neck that I didn't notice b4 I did it......

wats blue baby??
Well hold your hands like your holding a baby and then begin to say blue baby until the baby appears in your arms then you must drop it and step on it or else its eyes will turn red and it will cast an evil spell on you. I don't know if I beleive it or not.

Here is another version, look in the mirror say blue baby 16 times and the baby will appear in your arms, then the mother will appear behind you, if you drop the baby she will scream and then kill you. I don't know if I beleive this one either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe blue baby OR Bloody Mary. I DO believe that Bloody Mary and Blue Baby stories are just to tell around halloween.

//TL

That's Virgin Mary, and she wasn't 'God's' wife. She was Josephs wife..
Bloody Mary is mythed to be Mary I of England.
Yeppers.

If you're speaking Biblicly (is that supposed to be capitalized?) God has no wife.

Okay I don't know how these myths came about, but if you ask me it really is a load of garbage. And Bloody Mary is a drink you get at bars. And Blue Baby, come on, drop the baby on the floor and step on him, drop the kid and the mom kills you, absolutely ridiculous. I doubt it would work it you tried it, but yet I'm still afraid to do it, plus I have no desire to.

:mellow: GotchiGirl96 :D

My cousin told me her friend did Bloody Mary and got all sorts of cuts on her arm. Plus she said that her friend kept getting harrassed by Bloody Mary by her "being scratched by BM every day." Of course, my cousin stuffed a spoonful of mustard in my mouth when I was little telling me it was candy.... Ever since then I hated mustard! :kuribotchi:

Blue Baby is "blue" because it's a dead baby. If babies are born dead, they are usually blue because the blood isn't circulating through its body. There's a little test they do when the baby is born when they put what color the skin it, how the breathing is, etc. There are categories for "blue" with the skin color, "not breathing" for the breathing, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. But the Blue Baby one must be invalid if in one if you drop the baby and stomp on it you live, and if you drop it you die. What if you do the wrong one? What if you get confused? Plus from all the people that said they did it said it didn't work.

I'm too scared to do any of them xD especially Bloody Mary!

Yeppers.If you're speaking Biblicly (is that supposed to be capitalized?) God has no wife.
Yes, if so, we would know if we read the bible and she would be considered as a "Goddess".

//Tama*Lover

My cousin told me her friend did Bloody Mary and got all sorts of cuts on her arm. Plus she said that her friend kept getting harrassed by Bloody Mary by her "being scratched by BM every day." Of course, my cousin stuffed a spoonful of mustard in my mouth when I was little telling me it was candy.... Ever since then I hated mustard! :kuribotchi: Blue Baby is "blue" because it's a dead baby. If babies are born dead, they are usually blue because the blood isn't circulating through its body. There's a little test they do when the baby is born when they put what color the skin it, how the breathing is, etc. There are categories for "blue" with the skin color, "not breathing" for the breathing, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. But the Blue Baby one must be invalid if in one if you drop the baby and stomp on it you live, and if you drop it you die. What if you do the wrong one? What if you get confused? Plus from all the people that said they did it said it didn't work.

I'm too scared to do any of them xD especially Bloody Mary!
bloody mary is soooooooooo fake...trust me i tried in my tiney little light conceled bathroom. and..........nothing! there is no bloody mary

what is blue baby i have never heard of it

also i need to say this for it is a conection

when i was born i was a blue baby......................i wasn't breathing

Okay I don't know how these myths came about, but if you ask me it really is a load of garbage. And Bloody Mary is a drink you get at bars. And Blue Baby, come on, drop the baby on the floor and step on him, drop the kid and the mom kills you, absolutely ridiculous. I doubt it would work it you tried it, but yet I'm still afraid to do it, plus I have no desire to.
:kuribotchi: GotchiGirl96 :kuribotchi:
*cracks up* lol I am sorry it just kinda hit me funny when you typed "drop the kid"!! Anyways back on topic.

#3: **This I didn't witness but all my friends did and there was a picture to prove it** My friends went inside the bathroom, and closed the door. They locked it and shut off the lights. "Bloody Mary...Bloody Mary...." they chanted. When everybody opened their eyes, my friend (let's call her T) started screaming and crying. They had seen Bloody Mary in the mirror, but this isn't what made T scream. When my friends turned on the lights, T lifted her shirt and showed her friends a large cut all across her stomach. It was bleeding terribly. My friend (let's call her S) decided to take a picture of T and the cut. She did, and when the photo developed..........T wasn't the only one in the photo. There was a ghostly figure behind her, holding an axe to T's head. The figure had red glowing eyes. S showed the picture to her parents, and her parents ordered her to burn it imeddiatly.
I've never tried Blue Baby, and don't plan to. :kuribotchi:

*Tgd*
GWAH!!!!!!! i'm 2 terrified to try any of that stuff......poor T :kuribotchi:

Yeppers.If you're speaking Biblicly (is that supposed to be capitalized?) God has no wife.
I'd think that if you were talking about the book itself it would be capitalized, but since you're using biblicly as an adjective I don't think it would have to be capitalized.

#3: **This I didn't witness but all my friends did and there was a picture to prove it** My friends went inside the bathroom, and closed the door. They locked it and shut off the lights. "Bloody Mary...Bloody Mary...." they chanted. When everybody opened their eyes, my friend (let's call her T) started screaming and crying. They had seen Bloody Mary in the mirror, but this isn't what made T scream. When my friends turned on the lights, T lifted her shirt and showed her friends a large cut all across her stomach. It was bleeding terribly. My friend (let's call her S) decided to take a picture of T and the cut. She did, and when the photo developed..........T wasn't the only one in the photo. There was a ghostly figure behind her, holding an axe to T's head. The figure had red glowing eyes. S showed the picture to her parents, and her parents ordered her to burn it imeddiatly.
I've never tried Blue Baby, and don't plan to.

*Tgd*
Do you still have the pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back