Do you beleive.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone told me this story:

There was a little girl named Mary. She wa very ill and the town doctor was very old and clumpsy (this was a long time ago). One day Mary went into a coma and the doctor claimed her to be dead. She was buried the next day and that night, her mother heard scraching and yelling from mary's grave near her house. Nobudy believed her and the next day she convinced the family to un-dig her grave. they found her dead, but with scratches on the top of the coffin from her attemps to ascape and her nails were bloody.

Scary....

~Reanna

That's Virgin Mary, and she wasn't 'God's' wife. She was Josephs wife..
Bloody Mary is mythed to be Mary I of England.
Well sorry!!!

I might belive in Bloody Mary but definatly not Blue Baby!

But if BB is true, your basicly between a rock and a hard place ;)

I heard a story similart to that furwatchi girl

It went like this

A lady had been clamied to be dead by the docter her husband knew she wasn't dead and begged them not to burry her they did, a week later after he begged over and over they re opened the tomb to find the lady, dead, but their were scratches on the top of the coffin and her nails were bent back her face was to be seen in a long silent wailing position as she was screaming when she died...

Scary

Crowfrost

NONE are true, but yet.... I won't do them.

Ok, I dont believe all that really, I mean it's just a story to scare kids, I tried both of those when I was little, no baby, no mary. I even cursed to Bloody Mary, and no one came, except my mom, to tell me that dinner was ready. Anyways I have tried each and evry myth that involves doing something to make them appear, but they don't. You know what's scary?

Squirrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back