Do you change your underwear everyday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you change your underwear on a daily basis?

• Yes, of course I do. It's not hygienic if you don't.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most of the time. I forget, though, sometimes.

• I try to, but I end up forgetting alot.

• No. It's okay to wear underwear for a few days/weeks, right?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont change my underwear every day because i dont have that much underwear/ cant find any under wear and plus they dont get completely dirty in one day unless you always pee yourself. i usually only keep them on at most for 2 1/2 days

p.s (bc one of you mentioned this) i dont change my bra usually unless i spilled food on it or it is really sweaty because its not like my bewbs get that dirty xD i sometimes change them just for fun dif. patterns xD

Oh god yes D: That's disgusting.

Even if I don't take a shower, I still change them.

I have a lot of underwear because I take a lot of showers xP I go through about 2-3 pairs a day. Yet sadly, I need to go buy more >.<

Sometimes I just feel really gross. Especially when I'm discharging a lot. x__x That drives me crazy, and I have to run upstairs and change my underwear.
Yea. I have to, I'll go insane if I don't. My sister, the most disgusting person I have ever known, hasn't changed her underwear now for at least three weeks, thats only as long as I've been counting. I'm going to start filing complaints with our mom if she keeps ignoring my constant demands for normalcy.

Edit: I change my bra depending on what shirt I wear.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.neon

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: I change my bra depending on what shirt I wear.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.neon
I wish I could >.< My size is hard to find, so I only have two that fit.

I usually wear one for a week, then wash it, then while that one washing, wear that one for the week, then wash it, etc.

I need to get new bra's - I only have one that's *okay* fitting and one that's kinda too small. x..X;;

I change my undies everyday. But sometimes [hardly ever] I can't find any because dad hasn't done a black wash [Yes. I have 10 pairs of the exact same black underwear] but I guess thats what liners are for.

I live in one bra for as long as I can since recent growth means i've only got 3 that fit with out pain but the dog got one so its either nice fav bra, other one but it shows through whites and lights, broken [but still works enough] bra or tight awkward bra. I wear lights alot. [i will change tonight, this ones gone a week so far]

I mostly do it every day.=]

But sometimes its every other day.

Just depends.:/

Yes!

Its a bit personal though :D

This should be moved to Seriouslly Non Tamatalk if its THAT oersonal

:(

What if you don't wear underwear? (Don't worry, I do...)

Yes I do after I take a shower :( if not it starts to stink. Do panties count? Because I'm a girl and I wear them ( obviously ) lol. Except when I forget to shower one night but I change it the next day when I shower for sure I'm very hygienic runs in my family :D .

Because I take a shower every morning I change it every morning.

Though, sometimes, I dont feel like taking a shower. I still change my underwear.

Its the days that im late I end up wearing PJ bottems, dirty underwear and a jacket to school X3 Thats only happened once or twice though.

Its kind of gross to wear it more then once before washing. I dont mind the washing, because I would rather do that then dishes X3

I have well over 100 pairs of underwear...I used to work at Victoria's Secret, ok?! They give you a really good discount :) .....so I change them everyday, sometimes twice a day. I actually have a hard time rotating through all of them, because I really like all of the pairs that I own. Planning out my undie wardrobe for the week is somewhat necessary these days. xD

Most of the time. I forget, though, sometimes.

I change mine very day.

It's important to change every day especially when you grow older.

No. Never. I've been wearing the same pair of underwear for like... I don't know.... 3? 4 months? I like the crustyness of dirty underwear, the smell, and look. It's so comfortable to me :]

... KIDDING!!!!! Don't think I don't change my underwear daily because I do! >:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back