Do you change your underwear everyday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you change your underwear on a daily basis?

• Yes, of course I do. It's not hygienic if you don't.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most of the time. I forget, though, sometimes.

• I try to, but I end up forgetting alot.

• No. It's okay to wear underwear for a few days/weeks, right?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ughhh yes i have to, because dirty underwear disgusts me. haha. i always change them in the morning when getting dressed, sometimes after school, and then after my shower at night. i change my bras after like 3 or 4 days. i dont know why i change so often. i'm just like that.

[SIZE=7pt]Yes, of course.[/SIZE]

Well, most of the time.

for bras- sometimes I dont even wear them because I dont have any.

boo.

but I do most of the time. the straps slide a bit on most of them.

And, er.

I change them at least 5 times a week. They dont get as dirty as underwear.

If I put a clean pair of underwear on at night after a shower, I will wear them for the whole night and all the next day, and sometimes if I don't have a shower that night or if im feeling lazy, I just leave the same undies on. I never put on a pair of used underwear though.

Hmm... well I forget a lot of things especially changing my underwear.

The underwear I'm wearing now is from last night when I went o bed. Woops. :lol:

But USUALLY I change it very day. I don't have ants or anything!

Its a strange ocd i have. I must change my underwear. I think the worst thing that could ever happen to me is when im out somewhere and i get my period and my underwear is dirty for the next few hours. I can't stand it. Sometimes i even go home from school or hanging out with friends early just so i can change my underwear. I don't know its a problem. Now i just keep a extra small pair in my bag in the zipper. I hate when i wash underwear and it comes out stained or somthing, i have to throw it out. Which is why i never have underwear.

Its MUCH worse with socks. I love socks and the only kind i have are white so i have to change them at least twice a day. and then they r so hard to find and wash so i end up loosing them or not feeling like taking them out from under the bed. I have a sock problem.

uuh , YES!! :furawatchi:

- if i don't change underwears . its like me going naked out of my house o_O whoa. By The Way , i always change my little diapers :D cause i describe it as a "Yuckie" if you don't change it. & bra's i might wear them 2 or 3 days or only once :lol: & then change

IDK why, but I have to, My underwear get all wierd feeling if I don't, IDK why, but its just to me, like not really, its just feels that way.

o.o I change meh underwear daily~! YAY HYGEINE! >.> Unless I was on a camping trip in the middle of nowhere and its -50 outside, my entire body is constantly freezing and I'm braindead... THEN I DON'T! o.o Cause if I did, I'd probably freeze to death. >:3 Even inside a tent. >.<;;

Well, to qualify it, I change my underwear every time I take a shower, which is almost always at least once a day (more in hot weather when I've been sweating), but sometimes, like when I'm sick, Ii can't stand up long enough to shower, or a couple of times during finals (I'm a college student), when I've just been too busy, but I think that only happened once >.>

(FireCracker @ December 28, 2008 02:13 pm) i forget to change my underwear

ALOT
Ummm, yeah! Don't you sorta feel kinda, you know, GROSS?

I cant think of how a person could forget something like that...
Well ya gotta remember people think and do stuff differently <_< I will admit when I was little I forgot A LOT too, so no worries :furawatchi:

-NINJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back