Do you every cry to a song?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
I am a boy and im not afraid to emit that the song "My heart goes on" maakes me cry a bit. It reminds me of the horrible accident with the titanic. I was just wondering if anybody else had a song that they cry to.

Yeah.

It's called "I Miss You" by Miley Cyrus.(But not everytime I listen to it)

Oh, and "Ready, Set, Don't Go" By Billy Ray Cyrus.(It makes me cry sometimes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Many songs :) , mostly "Bring Me To Life", and "Haunted" by Evanescence, "Like A Prayer" by Madanna, (even though I don't like her other songs, it reminds me of what I could have had.......but never did, realy long story) "Sugar We're Goin' Down" by FOB used to make me cry, not anymore, (okay, sometimes).If I'm in a realy bad mood I'd cry to just about anything :( .

Many songs :) , mostly "Bring Me To Life", and "Haunted" by Evanescence, "Like A Prayer" by Madanna, (even though I don't like her other songs, it reminds me of what I could have had.......but never did, realy long story) "Sugar We're Goin' Down" by FOB used to make me cry, not anymore, (okay, sometimes).If I'm in a realy bad mood I'd cry to just about anything :( .
in a really bad mood eh? How about to the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round? lol im just kidding but i never heard of those songs. maybe ill look for them on radio blog club.

[SIZE=7pt]Yes. Alot of times. "I Miss You" by Blink 182, "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne, "Just The Girl" by The Click Five(brings back memories), "To You All" by Aluto. Trust me, I have so many more.[/SIZE]

Immortal by Evanesence (sp?) is the saddest song I've ever heard. It makes me cry everytime i hear it :)

C~M

-Cancer by MCR.

-My Heart Will Go On- it's pretty much impossibe not to cry at that after you've seen the movie. xD

-The Fray- How To Save A Life

And a whole load of others I couldn't be bothered to list.

EDIT: Duuuuh... When You're Gone as well. It reminds me of the last day of Primary School. D:<

"Say Ok" By Vanessa Hudgens. Everytime I listen to it I sit on my bed stairing out the window thinking of my friends.

"When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne makes me cry. I don't know why. The lyrics just get to me.
Me too!That's why I HATE that song!It's sooooo sad

But the saddest song in history is Everytime by Britney Spears! Bleh!

~Jessica~

The only thing that ever made me cry was in the fox and the hound, when that lady left the Fox in the forest, and 'goodbye Forever' started playing. XD It don't anymore much, but, it still gets to me enough to make me sad. XD

Rarely will I cry to a song..

But Wake Me Up When Semtember Ends by Green Day brings back a lot of memories.. It hasn't made me cry, but it was enough to make me somewhat depressed.

"Make some noise" because its true,

"Lets Dance" when I'm deppressed,

"I miss you" because my grandmother died of cancer and

"See you again" because I miss her

"Lets Dance" by Vanessa Hudgens

"Because of you"

"I can't take my eyes off of you"

"Get cha head in the game"

and some other song called dance with my father again... :lol:

'Wake me up when September Ends', 'Hey there Delilah' and 'I miss you' are sad, but I've never gotten close to crying before. ;) But there's no problem with expressing your feelings! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back