DO YOU GET BORED DAYS YOU DONT HAVE SCHOOL?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Do you get bored at home, when you dont have school that day?

Cause your parents wont let you go to your friends house, or to the mall, or the park?

I get bored easily...cause all my friends live about 45 min away from my house, and the days i dont have school my parents have work and they cant drive me......

lol example TODAY!!! :)

Uhm, not really. I have a friend down the street, my bestest friends only 5 minutes away and TT. If I get REALLY bored I will just draw.. and my dad works from home and my mom doesn't work.. so I can randomly be like 'Can Kate come over?" and we schedule it within five minutes. <3

Yeah, I get bored. I can't go shopping cause I'm still a tad young. I went to cinema with my friend yesterday, then she slept round.

Sometimes. It usually happens towards the end of summer break, when everything's been bought....and you start missing everybody.

Yep. It's sunday and I'm about to die of boredom xD

It's better than getting caught doodling on my notebook during class by my evil History teacher >.<

if i get bored, i call one of my friends. We can talk for an easy 2 hours on the phone. if not, then i would go shopping. But overall, i am dead without school :huh:

*BaBi*

somtimes. somtime my parents let me go to starbucks with my friends or somthin, but im really big on "living ur life" so i try not to waste any time bye just sitting there, if im bored somtimes i do crafts, (look them up on the internet) on time i was really bored so i decided i would build a doll house(not one that a little kid would play with, but one that looks like a real house), i took all the shoe boxes in the house and i cut used pices of carpet to put on the floors and i put SO much realistic looking stuf in there it look exactly like MY house, it was actually fun, during christmas my friends and i put up christmas decorations inside it and we hid easter eggs in it on easter, it was really cute! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes. When I'm bored I call a friend to do something.. or just to chat for hours xD

I do...all I do is surf the net all day long...how boring.

Mostly all of my friends are out doing cool stuff, while I'm stuck inside.

no!!

i am always alowed to invit freinds over to hang out. i hate skool, so i am glad when im not at skool.

i have lots of fun, and im not ever board. well, sumtimes i am wen NO1 can come over but that is not very offten!!

:)

No. xD I usually read, draw, write, and do other random things in my spare time. I'm a hermit and antisocial, so, yeah. I'm not as insane as I appear to be... *ninja monkeys*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back