Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None.

But many guys are wooing and asking me but always ignore them. I don't need a boyfriend at all 'cause I'm still studying and whats the great thing when you have a boyfriend?. It will just ruined your life.

(to some girls out there that have boyfriend, I'm just sharing my opinion.) :)

For the past 15 years that I have been alive, I havent. Although I'm the kind of girl who "falls" easily, school seems more important to me now, and besides I dont want to to go through the trouble of a boyfriend.

First, I'm extremly shy in real life, and I know that would end up getting in the way.

Second, my parents have this thing where they dont care if I date right now, but he has to be bosnian. Which I find unfair, but I uphold. All bosnain boys are beyond immature in my school-even the juniors and senoirs.

Third-I'm more of just the best friend/sisterly type. Plus I cant flirt with the guys I like-at all. I'm more likely to run away if I try-which I have.

Anyways if I try to get close to the guy-and succeed, they end up being like a brother-not much more. I enjoy my independence, and personally am perfectly fine with it. My grades are amazing right now-as I'm much less distracted.

My friends say it's just the vibe I send out-sweet, but in a sisterly way-and I think boys get that. Boys come up to me and ask me homework questions-not if I want to grab a bite to eat. Boys are just distractions to me nowadays-that I will admit-are good distractions once in a while, but not always.

I have also noticed that while I'm taking a small breaks from crushes and all the drama that goes with them, I have been complimented on advice I give when someone asks "What should I do, he's the best?" because I can look at the guy, in a different perspective-see how they really are.

"Freedom is good once in a while-even with love"

~Myu

I don't have anyone, and I don't want anyone but the person I like. I've never really been interested in dating, although I have been curious about what having a boyfriend would be like, I don't really care anymore. I wouldn't ever date/want to date anyone I didn't love alot.
I know I already posted, but I wanted to add that I've had a girlfriend before, but she broke up with me because she didn't 'like' me anymore... After like 3 weeks of us dating (that was in June... June 1st actually). I'm not mad with her about it, and we're still good friends. But I still love her, maybe even more than I did when we were going out.

And as for a boyfriend, well, let's just say he'd have to be pretty friggin special.

I probably never get a date cause my dad said he was going to be watching me so i am not dating

no but i need a boyfriend like a balloon needs air! i am looking for a guy though

no but i need a boyfriend like a balloon needs air! i am looking for a guy though
Haha, no. You don't "need" a boyfriend. And in the context you used, you made it seem like you need a boyfriend to be able to survive, which is far from the truth. Be independent, and don't rely on guys. Seriously.

I recently broke up with my boyfriend - about a week and a half ago, I think.

Personal reasons that people had been bothering me about. :/

So now I'm single, and quite a bit happier.

I've got no one. I'm kinda looking, but I haven't even found a guy that looks cute or is even close to being nice. I think my expectations are a tad too high. But I can't help the fact I love the "emo" style and the really kind, mildly-hyper, understanding kinda guy.

Why do all the great guys have to be homosexual instead of bisexual?

Last edited by a moderator:
Single like a pringle.

I don't think anyone would want to be in a relationship with me. I'm horrible with people, and whenever I have to be around and/or talk to someone I'm not familiar with, I completley freak out. Even when someone asks me if I need help finding anything while in a store I freeze up and can't talk. Social anxiety much? Anyways, back on topic. I also have a problem with high expectations. I won't go into detail, but I'm pretty sure that it is impossible for any guy to ever be everything I'm looking for. But who knows, maybe by some miracle I will someday find someone who meets all or most of my expectations. ;o

I don't! And I'm happy. :)

I have a ton of guy friends but seriously---with almost every guy I know, I could not be more than friends with them. Almost every single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back