Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of my best friends are guys.

I've never had a boyfriend, but I don't really care.

I'd rather keep a great friendship with someone instead of dating them, and getting hurt in the end.

Both of these guys call me gorgeous and admit they like me, but we are just bestfriends.

Hm I've only had one boyfriend (still going out, 3 years now :]) and didn't start dating till my senior year of high school. I've been asked out before that but most people were going out just for the sake of going out and being cool so I stayed away from those guys.

Dating seems rather pointless till you hit college since in high school you'll probably end up going to different colleges and throwing away what you want to do to go to the same school as your boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't seem worth it. At least in my opinion. Unless of course you can make long distance relationships work :)

Never had a boyfriend, and at the time, I really don't have to have one.

It would be nice to have someone in real life like that, seeing as I'm homeschooled and don't get out of the house a lot anymore, and I'm generally locked in my room on the internet. xD But, I dunno. People, in general, don't understand me, if you know what I mean. They're either scared of me [Lol.], think I'm too weird to be around, or they're just acquaintances.

I think it would just be easier for me to stay single until I hit my adult years. xD

~Mew

Two of my best friends are guys.
I've never had a boyfriend, but I don't really care.

I'd rather keep a great friendship with someone instead of dating them, and getting hurt in the end.

Both of these guys call me gorgeous and admit they like me, but we are just bestfriends.
Last year, there was this rumour that my best guy friend liked me... he never admitted it to me, but pretty much everyone else said so. :\

He did tell me that I was cute, but we're still just best friends..

The thing is, he's my friend, so I can't really imagine him being anything more than that to me.. :\

Nahh, no one in my school is dating, (Well, no I'm not not dating, cause everyone else is) except for one girl, but her boyfriend goes to a different school and he'd really weird and no one really likes him xD

I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16. Then I'm allowed to steady date at 18.

I don't want or need a boyfriend anyway. :(

Me too!

Almost everybody in my grade has a gf/bf but I think it's really stupid because they are all 11/12.

Holy..Wow.

My friend Mark asked me to the Christmas dance, which is tonight. He is one of the guys I listed as my best friends.

Me and Mark are kind of more than friends. He admitted to me he likes me, and I said I liked him too. His ex is jealous of me and hates me.

I'm pretty nervous..

Sigh I don't have one any more broke up an hour ago. I probably won't be on much anymore because of that. And don't ask y it happened.

I don't get what the point of Jr high/High school relationships. They don't last. And it's recommded that you start dating at 16 and steady dating at 18.

Still trying to get a boyfriend. xDD

I'm sick of people pretending to like me, lul.

NO I don't have one and I not looking forward to one. My best friends are guys and they never thought like that. So i'm only 14 and everyone is dating I don't care. I like being alone. Besides, who wants to get hurt in the end....It's not like we're like the video "Love Story" by Taylor Swift.....

-sigh-

I wish.

But yeah there's like, this girl, right?

And she's all, leading me on and stuff,

And then we're all, "Omfg let's go out."

Aaand then she's all, "Kbyethenlol."

And she's like, my friend too so it's awkward, but not.

Ffff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back