Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some weird year 9 Asian dude from my school just asked me out via Facebook..I told him I'd think about it.

But in all reality, I don't even like him. He's goodish-looking I guess but personality---no thankyou. I'd give a straight no but I'll feel guilty for some odd reason and it's like urg. Plus his whole Facebook page is filled with "i wanna see that girl", "i wanna talk to her", "i wanna cuddle her", and he told me I'm hot and stuff and apparently he really really likes me and has liked me for waaaay long..

I wanna say no, plus I like someone different anyways.

I think it's time to ring one of my best friendsss haha and talk to her about it \:
Just say no up front. Saying, "I'll think about it," is giving him false hope and is only going to crush him more later.

I kind of. He if my Super Best Friend. I have a SECRET crush on him. His name is Darryl *removed*

SUSH its a SECRET!!!

Please do not post personal information on TamaTalk -Cinder

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure I've been mindlessy posting about a person named Addison before... I LOVE ADDISON SO MUCH! :) But this person won't notice me :)

*Ish back after long break*

Okay, yeah, anyways...I kinda like this guy...

And it's really complicated, because I duno whther he likes me...

and...uhhh...we've been staring at each other...for more than...a month...xD

And he seems to stare more than I do. O;

And I dunno what to do, or like, how to talk to him...

xP

I'll wait and see. (;

I have a boyfriend :D

His name is Cole and he gives me soooo much confidance...Because of him I wore a bikini for the first time in my life. And according to my cousin, sister, brother and mom I looked good... :D

[SIZE=8pt]Ialsokindahaveacrushonmybestfemalefriendwhoisstraight....[/SIZE]

I don't have a boyfriend :/ never have, but that's just because (unfortunately) where I live everyone'sa jock and i'm not into that<.<

Yes...

Terrance and I wrote Superhuman, and we're both choosing to say we lve eachother, but we're not in love. He has to be the most mature and kind guy I have ever dated. That's all i have to say.

IHopeTerranceDoesn'tUseThisSiteOrSeeThisD =

Yes

And my Ex seems to like me but I love my boyfriend even more... HELP!

^ just tell him no if you don't like him

And nah, I haven't dated anyone in a long time. I'm not exactly a romantic person, so I'm kinda numb to these things now. I tend to have crushes, but never do anything about them, so now I'm just like "what ever. Forget this nonsense."

From all I've read so far I may be the only guy on this thread o.o

I have a girlfriend, we've been together for a little over a month. It was long and obvious that we liked each other, but circumstances weren't kind to me until recently. We've known that we've liked each other for over a year. And I could go on and on and on...

I don't have one.

I'm 17 (almost 18) and I've never had an actual boyfriend. I don't count the time I said yes to a guy, then broke up with him three days later when I realized I didn't want to be with anyone (I was 15, and a lot less sure of myself).

I'm about to go into college, and I think my chances will work out a lot better there. But I like being single, and I'm going to be a very busy bee! So who knows how things will go. =)

No.

Because the guy I like and thought I had a chance with got a girlfriend a few days ago.

And I'm too fussy and refuse to be with anyone else.

No. I'm not in a relationship place right now. I need to work on myself before I let anyone else in.

Besides, boys don't like me because I don't have boobs or a butt and I'm ugly. I try not to let it bother me, but it can be frustrating to think about how shallow people are.

Oh, the heartbreak... Boyfriend... just dumped me.

Wishes, that his new gf goes to hell... I am holding back tears...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back