Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I mean, I find crushes(well, guys my own age, not celeb crushes or older guys or whatever xD) really distracting...I don't even think I could handle a boyfriend, if this is the situation right now... But I dunno, I'd find it a bit less distracting, because he'd already be mine, and I could easily make things happen instead of like, fantasizing(sp?) all the time.

:)
Meh. I dont really find crushes that distracting. Really, I dont think about a crush constantly. Its just me being a teenager "Gosh, hes so cute. I wish he was mine."

With a boyfriend, id always be on the phone with him or texting him when I was trying to do my work. I had no other choice.

Plus, Its nice to be single so that you wont have to be tied down your teenage years with someone that may just break your heart. Its always nice to just, dream. you know?

I've posted it before but whatever...

So, me and this guy have liked eachother for like, two years now. Everyone knows it... it's obvious.

We're really pathetic and childish, though. We do have proper conversations but we also just make fun of eachother, chase eachother, trip eachother up etc.

We're like two six-year-olds.

No.

But. There's this guy I only recently started talking to, he's like a year or two older than me though. He's really really nice and sweet and stuffs but his appearance isn't really all that. I can tell he likes me, he talks to me on Facebook all the time, he keeps complimenting me on the randomest things, asks me questions, he always tries to walk past me or sit where he can see me at lunch, etc. And yesterday he's like "so do you fancy anyone at school?" I said "nah not really, do you?" and he's like "yeah and so far everyone has said she's too young for me." + he started a poking war and announced it on Facebook :\

So um I don't know what to do.

He said he wouldn't have the guts to come talk to me.

Then he said he will on Monday at lunch.

AND THEN HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBERRR.

It's gonna be a tad awkward...

Nope. I wanted one, until this happened at shcool:

(at lunch)

2 sophmore girls: Is it okay if we sit here?

me: sure.

5 minutes later...

*one of the girl's boyfriend comes over and hugs her for, like, 5 minutes then he leaves and she has a sigh of relief*

girl: don't EVER get a boyfriend.

me: that's what my dad told me.

girl: LISTEN TO HIM.

I still kinda want one though. =/

Update?

I like him and he likes me (talking about the guy I mentioned in the post before). His friend kept mysteriously texting me saying "oh my friend likes you" and I had no clue who it was 'till I saw him staring at me, cracking up laughing with his phone. Then he texted me the name of the guy and the guy came over to where me and my friends were and I showed him the text and he's like "ohhh yeah.." and we talked a bit and yeah. Next day he asked me if I liked anyone, I admitted it was him, and he's like "oh that just cheered me up hehe". Ever since then we've been talking every recess and lunch, and yesterday he walked me to the bus stop and today he made me and my friends cookies :)

Then on Facebook after school he's like "everyone kept telling me to ask you out today" I said "yeah my friends were asking me if you did" and he's like "do you want me to? :) " and I replied "your choice" and he's like "okay well I'll surprise you soon". And then he kept telling me how he was about to ask me today and stuff, heheh.

So that's all the news so far ;D

No, I dont. My ex-boyfriend said he still wanted to be friends, but then he doesnt talk to me anymore.

There are a few guys that I kind of like, haha, but I'm pretty sure they have now idea who I am xD

Nope.
I don't have the patience to deal with another person. My life is way too stressful right now as is. Having a relationship causes more stress and I don't want to deal with it.

People my age seem to think showing off relationships in public is 'awesome'. I think it's disgusting. I don't want to walk through a mall seeing people make out on the benches. I mean really. Are they that desperate for attention to feel they need to do that in public?

Also, again people my age and younger are too touchy. It seems like everyone in a relationship needs to be hanging all over the other person. I absolutely HATE being touched, and especially hanged on. I don't care if it's in public or private. I hate it.

I prefer being single xP It's less complicated and I get all the 'me' time I want/need. I'm the kind of person who needs a lot of space.
I miss everything you just said about being single. XD I mean I love my boyfriend but I do miss the "me" time and I feel pressured sometimes. I hate shopping in front of him because it's like "seriously? you're buying that?" and i feel like "ugh i should buy this when he's NOT around"

like when i bought more sea monkeys he's like "you need to quit with the animals" i'm like :eek: but whyyyyy?????

i love animals and he's not really an animal person and he gets jealous real easy. i only get to see him on weekends but we talk every night and sometimes i feel like i can't do some of the things i used to love doing. like hanging out with whoever i wanted. i don't want to break up with him, but it's something to think about to all of you who desperately want a boyfriend. weigh your options and think about what you'll be missing out on.

:D :D I am very happily married to a wonderful husband who allows me to be who I am and supports it. From the moment we met there were sparks.......and you know how you wonder if this guy is "the one"....? Well, I can't describe it, but you JUST KNOW.... We've been together for 4 years now, married for almost 3 and everyday still gets better. So, for those of you who feel you're never gonna meet the right person: just hang in there.....it happens when you LEAST expect it <3 :angry:

I keep posting in this, but I do now :)

First ever boyfriend, but he's the sweetest guy I know.

Gave me his hoodie today at Lunch because I was freezing my butt off and at the end of the day he gave me a Red Bull, because he knows just how much I'm addicted to it.

Couldn't wish for anyone better atm ♥

It's only been a bit over a week and I'm already having doubts..

I get all this stuff on Formspring about how I should "be careful" around him, and I've talked to his ex-girlfriend and she said the same thing.

Then I talk to him about this stuff and he says he promises it's not true and that he doesn't wanna lose me.

Aaaaagh sometimes I think relationships at this age is just a dumb thing to be involved in .___________.

It's only been a bit over a week and I'm already having doubts..I get all this stuff on Formspring about how I should "be careful" around him, and I've talked to his ex-girlfriend and she said the same thing.

Then I talk to him about this stuff and he says he promises it's not true and that he doesn't wanna lose me.

Aaaaagh sometimes I think relationships at this age is just a dumb thing to be involved in .___________.
... "be careful"??

Be careful about what...?

He is saying that stuff's not true, but others presumably are warning you about him. If it is about staying safe and not getting into dangerous situations then listen to the others. If it is just gossipy stuff then maybe you should take it slowly and try to make you own mind up about how careful you are.

... ah well, welcome to the "flip side" of relationships :S

(and good luck with it all) :p

(btw - there is no rule about how long a relationship has to last - sometimes even a week is long enough!)

Last edited by a moderator:
... "be careful"??
Be careful about what...?

He is saying that stuff's not true, but others presumably are warning you about him. If it is about staying safe and not getting into dangerous situations then listen to the others. If it is just gossipy stuff then maybe you should take it slowly and try to make you own mind up about how careful you are.

... ah well, welcome to the "flip side" of relationships :S

(and good luck with it all) :D

(btw - there is no rule about how long a relationship has to last - sometimes even a week is long enough!)
People are saying that they have seen how he acts around girls and that I should be careful around him and stuff. I've known him for a month or two now and I don't know what they mean by that 'coz he seems to act completely normal.

Urgh and he keeps asking me "what would you do if you found out I was cheating on you with ____?" and telling me about his ex-girlfriends and how much he liked them and stuff.

I've told him I don't like it when he talks about it but he just goes like "fine will this make it better? I LOVE YOU!" No it doesn't make it better. If this continues I might just end it altogether because I have a feeling it won't last all that long anyways.

^First off, he should be talking about how much he likes his exes... he sounds like he isn't completely over them. He shouldn't be asking "what would you do if you found out I was cheating on you with ____?" because that obviously makes you feel insecure about him, right? It's almost like he's asking you not to trust him.

The whole random "I LOVE YOU!" thing is kinda pathetic considering it's just to make you happy, and he may not even mean it.

If I were you, I'd end the relationship. It's better then dragging out and finding out down the road he cheated on your or something.. (That just sounds like something he would do, from what you posted)

However, you are right, we are all too young for this relationship drama. That's why i'm staying single for awhile >.<

Not that you guys care, but, still no. xD

There's this guy I like. A lot. He has no idea, though. We're friends, but I'm not going to tell him how I truly feel unless he asks me right then and there. I'm happy being just friends with him for now, and if love wants to bloom, it will. And I'm okay with that.

I honestly do not want to have a boyfriend now. I'm too young; too scared. I want to get school out of the way first, and make sure I've got a steady lifestyle planned out beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back