Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope i don't have. 11 is soooo young.

and even when i grow up i never wanted to have

there all just the same.

they love you, they get bored with you, then they broke up with u.

Most girls begin to show an interest in this sort of thing when they enter their middle-school or high-school years but really, finding a boyfriend is the last thing that would enter my mind. I've got much more on my mind and frankly, hooking up just does not interest me. Its hard to believe just how many girls and boys are willing to start a relationship at this stage-and for what purpose? Is it for attention? Is it because they are lonely? Or is it because they feel they really love each other? In any case, relationships in our teenage years never last long. Its life and that's a fact we need to accept. I think deep down, most girls know that relationships are not eternal but take this risk anyway. And I repeat, for what purpose? Isn't is better to avoid getting our feelings hurt and simply wait until we're more mature before thinking of starting a relationship?

I'm a girl going solo and I have no problem being single. It gives me more time to prepare myself for when I need to start a proper relationship and I'm not bothered with having to answer phone calls and sending emails to my boyfriend. It gives me so much freedom and sense of individuality. :ph34r: Crushes of course, but for me, the idea of a boyfriend will have to wait-at least 'till I'm 20 or older.

nope i don't have. 11 is soooo young.and even when i grow up i never wanted to have

there all just the same.

they love you, they get bored with you, then they broke up with u.
i said the same thing when i was 11 now that i am 13 things have changed you will see what i mean later on! :furawatchi:

I never had a boyfriend..

I've been asked out a few times but I didn't like them D8 (I thought the one guy was a girl..xD)

My school doesn't have alot of good guys :I I don't see any people that go to a different school frequent enough to get to know them like that.

A boyfriend would be nice though.. ;P

Yeah I do have a boyfriend*Blush* But I moved....so I might not see him again.

And also, a boy had a deep crush on me in my old school too. :)

I haven't had a boyfriend in such a long time. And I don't desire one either. My friends are determined to find me a boyfriend this year, but I hope to God that they can't find anyone. xD

I had a boyfriend, until he broke up with me. Obviously. I really want him back, and I'm *almost* positive he wants me too.

It's waaayy more complicated though :huh:

I know I've said this before, but I honestly don't think there's any point in wanting a boyfriend just for the sake of having a boyfriend. Like, the "in-love couples" who never ever talk because they're too nervous to face each other?

It's pish posh, really. xD

Every girl wants to feel special and pretty, but it's seriously worth waiting for the right person.

Okay, as for me, I'm quite happy being single. I have some wonderful guy friends, and I know that maybe one day I'll find someone to be something more. But for now just flirting is good. xD

^ Esther is right. I love her wording of everything.

I have a girlfriend xD Maddy and I decided boys are jerks and are now batting for the same team.

i wish i had a bf. my mom wont let me so i dont. i need to worry about school mostly she says. i just know that boys have had crushes on me in the past. i honestly dont know how a boy can have a crush on me. i dont think im a pretty girl but i think im average.

No boyfriend atm. :3

And I disagree with everyone saying people are too young. Well, obviously, I'm not gonna go shoving what I'm about to say down your throats. What I mean is, hormones aren't stoppable. x3 No one can help them, so attraction is very natural. I know you can't really love someone when you're only like, 11-15. But what else can you do when you like someone? Sit in silence, hoping you'll stop liking him? D:

I know I sound really obnoxious in this post. I'm not good at wording AT ALL.

And I disagree with everyone saying people are too young. Well, obviously, I'm not gonna go shoving what I'm about to say down your throats. What I mean is, hormones aren't stoppable. x3 No one can help them, so attraction is very natural. I know you can't really love someone when you're only like, 11-15. But what else can you do when you like someone? Sit in silence, hoping you'll stop liking him? D:

that is pefect yep 11 12 13 mayby year ld people say i am too young or ewwwww gross!!!!!! well once your hormones kick in you will love someone ;) i thought the same thing now i see things through a different eye! like this one girl davia i hated her and thought she was ugly then things turned :D now i ike someone who i am planning to ask out on my friends b day ;)

I agree with you, it's really really really hard to stop liking someone. I can't beat the hormones, so I just have to live with 'em! [:

When I'm going out with someone, I don't take things too seriously. I don't know if that makes me sound like a bad girlfriend, but I really just "go out" with boys for the fun of it. Not for all the drama.

i honestly dont know how a boy can have a crush on me. i dont think im a pretty girl but i think im average.
same here,i'm not that pretty, muchless popular,psh like i will ever be

but i'm popular in my own way, i know many people, i have lots of friends! :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back