Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a boyfriend. Only because I think the whole Boy/girlfriend thing is so overated. I mean, I have people that I like and everything, but I want to keep it friendship wise. If someone asked you out, or you asked them out and you were friends, it might ruin the friendship. I have people who like me, but I just want to stay friends. But sometimes I do wonder what it would be like.

Single, and all my mates are loved up! I'm jelous, I'm the only girl in my year that's never had a boyf for more than a week! I'm not the only single though. I suppose its just boring stay at home and listen to music all valentines then. I can't even invite my friends. They um.....well, 2 of them are going out with each other. (I have boy and girl mates)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, and I've never really had one. Sure, I like guys and crush on them sometimes, but for now, I can live without one. They can cause way too much drama and stress. Besides, at this age (fourteen, fifteen), how many relationships work our and actually last?

I've got other things to focus my time and energy on.

Hmm, do kindergarten loves count? xD

Well, no, I have other things on my mind. Although, I do still have my insucure little crushes. I guess, depending on how you look at it, it is nice to have a boyfirend-girlfriend somtimes. Someone to talk to and whatnot. But, however, like are like fish, they need alot of attention and I don't always have time for that.

yes i do

i dont spend alot of time with him

but we hug and old hands when we walk the track

naa.

there's this guy though, i went on a date with him, and he's really weird, but i still like him P:

we're just friends though. i don't think we'd ever be a couple though because neither of us are chatty so it's awkward. which sucks but whatever ):

I have had a bf, and I was looking for my next victim/Boyfriend but I think he realize that I was stalking him so now each time he sees me...he hides.

an epic fail for me.

Yes, I have one. :$

We just started today, which is Valentines day. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolsopeoplez.

Chris isn't going to go out with me because I'm 2 years younger than him.

That's a bit harsh.

We're still good friends though. xP

Yeah. His name's Arie, and he's 15 (and in a pretty good band. yay free shows.)

But he's moving away soon D:

I so fail at the whole girlfriend/boyfriend thing. D;

And it's not that I don't think people below a certain age should date, it's just that I don't like anyone atm.

And I find it more fun (at this stage of my life) to crush on someone rather then go out with them.

Yay.

:D

Lolsopeoplez.
Chris isn't going to go out with me because I'm 2 years younger than him.

That's a bit harsh.

We're still good friends though. xP
FORGET I SAID THAT.

He asked me out the other day.

So I guess... I do? xP

I dooo <33

he's attending university.. he's a little older..but i honestly don't care.

I'm madly in love, yes. We talk on the phone up to 3am. He's PERFECT >.< couldn't ask for anyone better :)

Naah. I don't want one now. I don't really see the need to have one right now. Besides, in my current state, there's no freaking way I could handle a boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back