Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Read the title

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i do hes soo sweet and nice and i luv him soo much, he cares about me alot and i care about him alot to! he kinda lives by me so sumtimes he'll come by my house and take me on a bike ride! he makes me feel soo special!!!!!!!! and i think that he is the best bf ever! :D <_< :unsure: :wacko:

Love is just a illusion, people never have accepted me for who I was. I know someone is out there for me though.

I just prefer to not love as I have gotten Heartbroken times and times before

one word...............................................................................................................................................................................................PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have a boyfriend. However, I have a date for from (freshman prom) He is so sweet, and adorable!

one word...............................................................................................................................................................................................PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please stay on topic..

Well like i think that you can have a boyfriend at any age, i just turned 12 a week ago and i've had 7 boyfriends, one lasted two months but i broke up with him, and then the next one lasted a week then the next one lasted about 3 days, then the next about a week then the next about 5 days then the next like a week and then i 2 weeks, i broke up with him last night at the school dance and this guy is gonna ask me out on monday and im gonna go out with him, so like it doesnt matter how old you are i started having bf's in 5th grade, even though i am not allowed to date i do anyway, so like you dont have to be looking for a husband to date thats just stupid you date comeone because you really like them and have a good time with them

my girls sister is totally jealous.

i mean shes all like "Why do you like Chuy?!?!?!?!"

Anyways Im Chuy.

But weve been 2 sock hops me n ma gurl.

[SIZE=21pt]There's this cute boy that likes me, and I like him, but he's not my boyfriend cuz I never go out with him, but I guess you could say we're "admirers".[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back