DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO ??

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I THINK SO

• I HATE THEM

• I HAVE MORE THAN 1

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I had a red one! It has been my first virual pet! I loved it but the matter with Dinkie Dino is that they don't live for long. Depending the way you feed them they'll turn into angel (fed with apples) or demon(fed with meat). When it happens (after two weeks I think) you can't do anything with them anymore. They are like dead. Sad, isn't it?They could evoluate in two different way, depending the way you fed them too:

-apple: Diplodocus (final stage: angel)

-meat: sort of tyranosorus (final stage: demon)

Are the fake ones similar?

How can we recognize a fake one from a real one now?

THANKS
No, you get the angel or devil depending on how well you cared for it. I've only had the trex dino and have gotten angels at the end everytime

Yes I do I found it lieing around my house I find it difficult to take care of though do to no pause button and it rest sets its self some times do to it age

Most of the people who are saying they dislike, or even hate the DD, are those that ended up with the fake ones that are a cheap knock off v-pet in a DD shell. If you look closely, it will say "49 in 1" or even "Dinkie Dinoa" ..

The real one, and Yuki Penguin are good vpets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back