DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO ??

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I THINK SO

• I HATE THEM

• I HAVE MORE THAN 1

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but its batteries died, and I cant find a small screw-driver to un-do it :D

I never really got to play with it much... But I think its cool.

a fake one will be called one of the following,
1.rakudako digicund

2.mini pet

3.dino dinki

4.ugsobobosa

5.new dinkie

6.rakurakudiino kon

7.infared tacagochi

8.buzzzzzzzzzzipet

9.25 in one super dinkly

10.21 in 1 dinkie dinosare

11.tamagootchi v.9

12.12 in 1 dino of dinkiland

13.34 in7(?pet)

14.happy luvas

15.ubepet v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9,

NONE of these are real but numbers 1 3 5 6 9 10 and 15 are not that bad.
I have one that says Rakuraku Dinokun and it is not a fake because it is the exact same thing as my other one that says Dinky Dino. It is just the japenese writing version of it.

I have one that says Rakuraku Dinokun and it is not a fake because it is the exact same thing as my other one that says Dinky Dino. It is just the japenese writing version of it.
I never said rakuraku dino kun was a fake read it again CAREFULLY! ;) :furawatchi:

Yea you did. You said "a fake one will be called one of the following" and on the sixth choice you wrote RakuRakudiino kon. I figured you made a typo.

GOTCHIGIRL96

Yea you did. You said "a fake one will be called one of the following" and on the sixth choice you wrote RakuRakudiino kon. I figured you made a typo.
GOTCHIGIRL96
no, that was not a typo there is a fake called ''rakurakudiino kon''

When I was 6, my sister got one and I told my mom I wanted one. So, for my 7th birthday, I got one! I loved it. They only live to be 12, then they either turn into the angel or devil, or just die... It was easy to care for. They were only $15, even if they were cheaply made compared to the Tamagotchi. But they were cute, and I really wish I had one.

Some little brat stole mine, though, when we were showing our house. My sister forgot about hers, so I took it and started using it. I also had a Tamagotchi at the time, but I liked the Dinkie Dino more. They came in 4 colors, but even if the package was the english version, you sometimes got a shell that said "Rakuraku Dinokun" instead of "Dinkie Dino" across the top.

I bought a fake one at the dollar store once and was sad that it wasn't real. There are many fakes, btu i think there are some places where you can buy the real ones. They have different packages, though. They may be fakes, I'm not sure.

Anything that says "24 in 1" or "100 in 1" or "## in 1" is a fake pet.

OK, a lot of people are repeating themselves...

The Dinkie Dino's or "Raku Raky Dinokuns" that "suck" are the fake ones. Some of them are transparent, others opaque; they are usually mulitpets, and very poorly made. They are easy to break and horrible to work with.

The REAL DEALS are usually only online, I haven't found any real ones in stores in a LONG time. They are actually one of my favorite pets out there; they are so cute and have different features, even has air conditioning. They are not "horrible" at all, in my opinion. It just sounds like some of you were ripped off and are angry about it.

Don't judge a Dinkie until you KNOW you have a real one!!!!

i hate dinkie dinos, they haven't got mouth,they are very hard to care for

what's with dinkie dinos fun?!

they are v1 's that: can't connect and they have growth chart in instructions

HELP. i got a dinkie dino but its like a fake one! the food thing and the toilet ect. goes across the screen not down and its different to what the descriptions say. like the air condition thing?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have 2 types I have the one with the flip lid and 2 with normal like tamagotchis. There ok but they get broken easy! I also have a cyper pal there better than dinki dino but under tamagotchi

Yes. I have a japanese Rakuraku Dinokun. I haven't played it in years. Dinkie was the first virtual pet I ever had (back in 98) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back