DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU HAVE A DINKIE DINO ??

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I THINK SO

• I HATE THEM

• I HAVE MORE THAN 1

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE DINKIE DINOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE TAMA TALK!!!!!!

Yes! I have a Dinkey Dino! I got it years ago, in like 1998 or something to replace one which went through the washing machine!!!!!

It was pretty good as well!

But i prefer Tamagotchi. :lol:

I love dinky's and I want one badly but where exactly are they sold? My friend told me they're sold at Dollar Discount but I came there are they were not in stock! Gosh, I think they are not popular anymore. but I WANT ONE!!!

That one is fake. There are a LOT LOT LOT LOT of fakes out now. Why those fakeys picked the Dinkie to copy, I do not know.
But a REAL one is VERY nice and cute.

A REAL one will cost you at least $15. You can not find them at the dollar stores!  :(   Y'all have been schnookered.
thats a real one thats not a fake the fake is called PET STAR or MINI PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

TAMAS RULE! TAMAS RULE!

I have fake dinkie dinos, they are in that dinkie dino shell, but its actually a multipet. I'd like a real one though. The multi pets aren't that fun, in fact I have 3! I bought them in a dollar store. :D :furawatchi: :p :eek:

thats a real one thats not a fake the fake is called PET STAR or MINI PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:
NO, that is not a Dinkie. it's in a Dinkie shell. it's a Hong Kong fakey. That is the one everyone can't stand. It gives the real thing a bad name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, I've never seen one. <_<

Hey Mothra, I went to your website to see pix, but they won't load and I can't right click on anything. Do you think you can put one up on photobucket or something? :mellow:

How can you tell the difference between a real one and a fakie? :mellow:

i don't have one. i actually never heard of them until i came on this board :D it really depends on when they came out and all, because i picked up tamas in 1997, but then didn't start collecting again until a year and a half ago.

hi everyone I was wondering if anyone is intrested in a powerpalz dog?????

If you are then i'm happy to say i'm willing to trade one for a tamagotchi keitai! :eek:

p.s I know this should be in tbay but when I tried to put it on tbay It would'nt let me

lot's of love ~cry~

the powerpalz dog is in good condition all it's missing is the pakaging and instructions! :D :unsure: <_<

lots of love ~cry~

the powerpalz dog is worth $39.50 i'm willing to trade it for a tamagotchi keitai

I REALY WANT A TAMAGOTCHI KEITAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE ~cry~

Hmm, I Had Heaps, about 4 when i was little and my older sister had 2. They seemed really cool at that age i suppose.. i mean my furby would eat the batteries in about 2 hours and stuff.. but then technology in those days werent the biggest.

I Still want my Dinkie things back.. but who knows where they are ( i had this REALLY cool version a 8-in-1 with diff pets 2 choose from and 2 pets at a time if u wished but a stick got stuck in the reset button and its lost).

Also I think neopets are really quite boring.. luckily my friend borrowed it who went to someones house, someone ELSE came to visit and she wasnt there so they stole my kougra and magically was able to get her lamb to pee on it (Weird). So now I might be able to get it replaced but at the moment i think there are only connexions 4 sale.

what is a dinkie dino?

where do u get em?

how much $$$ are they?

II finely got my 2 true friends pk.!!!!!

i now have 4 (yes 4!) tama's(i feel special! :ph34r: :ph34r: :wub: :huh: :huh:

what is a dinkie dino?where do u get em?

how much $$$ are they?

II finely got my 2 true friends pk.!!!!!

i now have 4 (yes 4!) tama's(i feel special! :unsure: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :rolleyes:
A dinkie dino is a virtual electronic pet thing.

I have no idea where you get them.

Anything form $2 (prob fake or copy then though.) to $20

i have a 24 in 1 "dinky dino"... its just a rip off in the same shell... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back