Do you have a friend/s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend Brittany gets everything she wants from her Dad because he's guilty apart leaving her mom.

So whatever she wants, he buys.

Other than that, all my other friends have strict parents who don't spoil them.

I have to admit I'm sort of spoiled myself.

My old friend, is so spoiled, she askes for every little possible thing in the world. When she gets it, she want something different, and gets bored with the other thing. This girl seroiusly doesn't do anything to deserve it. And her mom just lets it slide, as if she's not losing her money, every second of her life.

She has so many friends, that she picks out a few and igonores them and treats them like junk! I automatically stopped being her friend, because of how mean she is.

-Temari Nara

My friend Amanda gets everything she wants. The only person more spoiled than her is her sister, Morgan.

Mandy was brought to my school get together for a celebration of the Cultures Festival, and we bought her all of this stuff, and at the end of the day there was one small item she wanted, and when my dad didn't buy it, she threw a fit, and hardly appreciated the other things we had bought her throughout the day.

One thing is for sure, I won't be bringing her around often anymore.

And her sister Morgan is ten times worse.

When she doesn't get her way, she fakes an illness and runs home crying.

And she's older than me.

That's sad.

It's upsetting that people can be so immature.

We offer alternatives that are just as good, but if it isn't EXACTLY what she wanted, it's "No, fix it, Becca" or "I have a headache, I'm going home. -Tears-"

It's sickening.

I have a friend who is reaaally nice, but I would say she is kind of spoiled. Her mom gets her everything she wants, even when it's not a special occassion. Although, I know she is very grateful and she's not a brat.

My freind goes shopping A LOT. She goes shopping every Saturday and buys up to 200$ worth of clothes and other things like lipgloss. coughwhichshedoesntusecough.Shes going to middle school next year and so she went shopping for a three jackets. She has tons of jackets! Jeans and something else. She also has four jeans. 2 of which she never uses. Then her moms giving her an extra 500$ to go middle school shopping. She told me she needs a whole NEW wardrobe. What about a backpack, pencils and other school supplies? YOu need money for that too! And I always say, Wow thats cute. And shes says, Really? You can have it. I only wore it once. Can you beleive that. She has SOO many clothes. God I cant even count how much. And I barely shopped. Just yesterday I bought a new pair of shorts and a shirt. When she buys a jacket, jeans, and a few shirts, I say wow you got a lot. She says, Not really. I'm going on a shopping spree this weekend. I say, Wasnt that your shopping trip!!!!!!! She says, No... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then My other freind calls me spoiled just because I have really nice stuff like cool technology or cool stuff in my room. So then she gets a new watch. And over and over she keeps repeating, Its sooo nice. It soo soo sooooo nice. And It was sooo expensive. She says it just to make me jealous. Then she gets the new ipod nano video and I only have the ipod video. Not the nano. And I have an old d.s. So then she gets the ipod and still calls me spoiled. Then she gets a special exclusive D.S. thats imported from China and you can download ur games onto your D.S. She still calls me spoiled. And her and her brother share an apple laptop. Omg!! She says shes poor and cant get that many stuff. Just because I have a lot of things in my room doesnt mean theyre nice! And I don;t have a fancy D.S. imported from China!!, fancy laptop, fancy watch either! So she could just stop calling me spoiled. She is starting to annoy me!

EDIT I barely go shopping. LIke once a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
My cousin is pretty rich. He buys

whatever he wants whenever he

wants, and ends up breaking it or

loosing it. I hate spoiled kids. They

should learn to appreciate what they

have.

~Tama7.2

^ Lol. Same here.

Lets just say...My friend knows a 9 yr. old who saw the Iphone commercial and said that it looks cool. That day, their mom went out and got it for them. It was more than $500. :/

^Same here.

Though, I am really spoiled. U_U I have a tablet, an mp3 player, a camera and all these nice things. I try to use them and appreciate them but not all of them do I use very often.

I try to persuade my parents to sell some of the things I don't use anymore, or I ask them if we could have a yard sale to fetch back some money for the things they have bought me over the years but we never have. =/

If people's parents have made an honest living for their money then the them and their children deserve to get spoiled.

Just to tell you guys; just because somebody is spoiled, rich, popular ect doesn't necessarily mean that they're spoiled. It's about the amount of structure and reality in their life.

I have no friends like that, but my cousin...

She has everything.

Me and sis get a laptop, she gets a laptop

My sis gets an i pod nano, she gets one.

But- She appreciates all of it, and in general, she's a a lovely person.

If people's parents have made an honest living for their money then the them and their children deserve to get spoiled.Just to tell you guys; just because somebody is spoiled, rich, popular ect doesn't necessarily mean that they're spoiled. It's about the amount of structure and reality in their life.
While I agree with you, money does not equal being spoiled, and people deserve what they earn. Parents with lots of money sometimes use money instead of parenting and that's where spoiled children come from. I've met plenty of people from well-to-do families that are great people and poor kids that are total brats... but more-often than not, children from rich families are more likely to be jerks about how much better they are.

I've always been the poor kid. I was fortunate enough to get some nice things though. I take good care of everything I have. I have a friend who has what seems like a never-ending credit card. Her parents pay for school, her parents pay for living expenses, and she goes out and spends money like it's water.... I went with her to a anime figure store and I went off in my own direction, looking at the stuff I wish I could afford to get my boyfriend as a present and my friend comes around with a basket over-flowing with figures asking me if she should get one or two of each of them. You know... one to keep in the box, one to take out? Which I guess would be fine if everywhere where she stays wasn't a storage unit with a bed for all of her stuff that collects dust. She never asks if I want anything either. I'd say no unless she insisted, but isn't it just polite to invite someone out and when their not getting anything, to ask?

I was so disgusted. I don't even like going out with her anymore for fear that I'll say something like, "Why the heck do you need all of that?!" It's kinda like yeah I want more Tamagotchies. No I'm not gonna buy every one in every color! I only want a Devil (which I will probably never find in my price range) a V4 and maybe a V3 :p

Arrrg.. <_< now I'm just ranting.. sorry

I agree with darkredphantomx about the fact that it can be rich kids and poor kids who are spoiled. It depends what their parents spend their money on
I have had friends who are spoiled and who didn't value things (because their parents spoiled them with lots of presents, clothes, etc.).

I don't have those friends anymore. Because, ultimately, their values were different from mine and I just politely and subtly drifted away from them.

I've seen parents who work hard for their money buy their kids loads of nice things and ultimately, their kids are "spoiled" in the true sense of the word. Sad really, if you teach your kids to think they are better or more important because they have the latest ipod or converse, or whatever.

"Popular" means that people like you for who you are - not what you own or wear.

^Same here.
Though, I am really spoiled. U_U I have a tablet, an mp3 player, a camera and all these nice things. I try to use them and appreciate them but not all of them do I use very often.

I try to persuade my parents to sell some of the things I don't use anymore, or I ask them if we could have a yard sale to fetch back some money for the things they have bought me over the years but we never have. =/
Well perhaps you could ebay some of those items? Run that idea by your parents and see what they say because I've heard quite a few folks just do that and it works out better than doing a yard sale.

I don't have spoiled friends my sister is spoiled I admit I am too but I appreciate what I have I wouldn't freak out over not getting what I want either I'm not selfish. <_<

Those who don't take the time to appreciate what they have appear to not only have a tendency of being (classified as) spoiled but oftenly become unliked by there peers and others who surround them because they usually also forget to appreciate those who have given what they have to them.

Not to seem stereotypical but those who don't realize what they are given often end up fairly bratty.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of my friends are spoiled, because I can't get along with spoiled people.

My cousin is spoiled. He lives in this huge house with a pool, hot tub, pond, and more stuff I haven't even discovered.

I have to get along with him though. He's an okay person. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back