Do you have a friend/s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well perhaps you could ebay some of those items? Run that idea by your parents and see what they say because I've heard quite a few folks just do that and it works out better than doing a yard sale.
My parents don't support the idea of online selling/buying. But I agree, it would work out much better than a yard sale.

Thanks for the ideas, though. ^^

EDIT I barely go shopping. LIke once a month.
LOL That's actually a pretty good amount. most of the people I know only go like once every 6 months or so. I go to a kinda gangster school, and most of the kids don't have that much, so I still don't really no what normal is. I'm an exception, see my other post, but yea. That was kinda funny.

^ Lol. Same here.Lets just say...My friend knows a 9 yr. old who saw the Iphone commercial and said that it looks cool. That day, their mom went out and got it for them. It was more than $500. :/
sorry for double posting, but I had to quote this. Just because she gets nice things, doesn't mean she's spoiled. She's only spoiled if she doesn't appretiate(sp?) what she has. Like, I have two phones, the iphone and a pink razor, but that doesn't make me spoiled, because I appretiate what I have while I have it. I'll probably never be as rich as my dad, so I'm really trying to enjoy my childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back