Do you have to wear uniforms to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I don't like them. But they do hold up the dress code.

A dark green or white polo shirt. (long sleeves or short)

A dark blue sweatshirt (opt.)

A dark blue sleeveless vest (but noone's worn one of those in a long time, opt.)

Tan khaki pants or shorts (belt opt.)

White or black socks with no designs, must be able to see.

Oh yeah, the shirt must be tucked in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

Dark bleu sweatshirt, winter

PLAID Skort (For girls)

Polo (June-September)

shorts PLAID(Summer)

KNEE HIGH NAVY BLUE SOCKS (Uhhh)

Gym uniform~

ORANGE shirt that says our school name

Blue shorts, our school logo

Uhhh I HATE IT

Yes, next year will be my first year. It's so stupid. I'm very angry. :angry:  

We have to wear a polo shirt in our school colors or white. And the blue has to be the exact same shade of royal blue as the school says. No sleeveless shirts. If there's a logo on the polo shirt, must be 2 inches or smaller.

No jackets or hoods. [they think we'll hide stuff in them] We can wear solid sweatshirts in our school colors, though.

Khaki or navy blue pants, shorts, skirts, or capris with no cargo pockets. Must be knee-length or lower.

No backless shoes, flip flops, Heelys or Crocs.

No keychain necklaces or really long necklaces.

No unnatural haircolors.

There's some other things I can't remember now. And the weird thing is, in gym we can wear whatever we want...
The gym part doesn't make sense....unless you carry clothes in your backpack. :angry:

No. I'm going to High School this year and you only have to follow the dress code but no uniforms.

-Happyqueen :p

In 4th grade I had to wear uniforms, I hated wearing them..But now in Middle School we must tuck in our shirts, and wear belts. Every part of the clothing must be tucked in. >.<
me to i dont tuck id rather be xpelled than look geekish :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back