Do you have...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but it's just 'cuz I forgot the password for my inSANE account and the valadation code was being glitcichy so yeah.

yes I have about a million, but i forgot all the passwords. ;) :ph34r: this is the only one I go on.

I did have one (kittyjjr) that is my old one I never use but then my sister found the paper saying the password so she hacked it and I found out after shes done it like twice so i gave kittyjjr to my friend and changed the password.

George Ryan Ross, from Panic At The Disco. <3He's a God.
-nods violently with epic agrement-

I do but it was my original and I had it for a day, made no posts and forgot the username and password and also my email password so I just made another email and account and it stuck.

I forgot about that account until like a minute ago.

I can't really say :) It would ruin the affect. I may or may not. But don't you think I know a little to much about this place an about the members (and how to talk to them) to have just joined yesteray? yeah. Think about it. Oh... and I hate you for making this topic. [not seriously dude. Just kidding.]

Dawnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back